Mitt Romney announces bid to be US president in 2012

MrShawnTRods

Well-Known Member
OP
Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2011
Messages
4,646
Trophies
0
XP
1,082
Country
United Kingdom

Former Massachusetts governor Mitt Romney has entered the race to be the Republican candidate for US president in 2012, saying President Barack Obama has "failed America".
[/p]

icon11.gif
Source
 

Nathan Drake

Obligations fulfilled, now I depart.
Member
Joined
Jan 2, 2011
Messages
6,192
Trophies
0
XP
2,562
Country
SamAsh07 said:
Elections so fast? How long it takes till they recycle a president? Lol.

There are presidential elections every four years. A US president can run for two, four year terms. It's just a matter of being reelected.

I have to wonder if anybody is going to run that people actually want to vote for in 2012. It's beginning to look unlikely.
 

impizkit

Lazy Lurker
Member
Joined
Apr 6, 2010
Messages
942
Trophies
0
XP
139
Country
Nathan Drake said:
SamAsh07 said:
Elections so fast? How long it takes till they recycle a president? Lol.

There are presidential elections every four years. A US president can run for two, four year terms. It's just a matter of being reelected.

I have to wonder if anybody is going to run that people actually want to vote for in 2012. It's beginning to look unlikely.

There wasnt anyone worth voting for last time around. Romney would have made a better President. We will see a republican in office this next time around. Not enough Obama supporters right now. Obama had, what, two years of political experience. It has served us so well.
 

SamAsh07

Well-Known Member
Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2009
Messages
2,696
Trophies
0
Age
31
Location
Bahrain
XP
581
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Tanveer said:
SamAsh07 said:
Elections so fast? How long it takes till they recycle a president? Lol.
Things turn around pretty quick in the US
wink.gif
.
Matter of hours or minutes. lol
Yep seriously, just like the weird Hurricanes that have funny names.
rolleyes.gif


Atleast Obama did one thing that will keep him famous - he got Osama!
 

impizkit

Lazy Lurker
Member
Joined
Apr 6, 2010
Messages
942
Trophies
0
XP
139
Country
SamAsh07 said:
Tanveer said:
SamAsh07 said:
Elections so fast? How long it takes till they recycle a president? Lol.
Things turn around pretty quick in the US
wink.gif
.
Matter of hours or minutes. lol
Yep seriously, just like the weird Hurricanes that have funny names.
rolleyes.gif


Atleast Obama did one thing that will keep him famous - he got Osama!
Coming from non Americans. Obama was president when Osama was killed. That will be his ONLY legacy.
 

Windaga

Well-Known Member
Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2009
Messages
1,136
Trophies
0
Age
32
Location
New England
XP
1,825
Country
United States
impizkit said:
SamAsh07 said:
Tanveer said:
SamAsh07 said:
Elections so fast? How long it takes till they recycle a president? Lol.
Things turn around pretty quick in the US
wink.gif
.
Matter of hours or minutes. lol

Yep seriously, just like the weird Hurricanes that have funny names.
rolleyes.gif


Atleast Obama did one thing that will keep him famous - he got Osama!
Coming from non Americans. Obama was president when Osama was killed. That will be his ONLY legacy.

Except, ya know, being the first black President.

QUOTE
Recent elections in the states are all about who's not the worst, not who's the best anymore... Country's going down hill.

It's been like that for a long time. Lesser of two evils, if you will.
 

DigitalDeviant

Well-Known Member
Member
Joined
Feb 14, 2010
Messages
2,080
Trophies
0
Location
Solar Federation
Website
Visit site
XP
656
Country
United States
Windaga said:
impizkit said:
SamAsh07 said:
Tanveer said:
SamAsh07 said:
Elections so fast? How long it takes till they recycle a president? Lol.
Things turn around pretty quick in the US
wink.gif
.
Matter of hours or minutes. lol

Yep seriously, just like the weird Hurricanes that have funny names.
rolleyes.gif


Atleast Obama did one thing that will keep him famous - he got Osama!
Coming from non Americans. Obama was president when Osama was killed. That will be his ONLY legacy.

Except, ya know, being the first black President.

QUOTE
Recent elections in the states are all about who's not the worst, not who's the best anymore... Country's going down hill.

It's been like that for a long time. Lesser of two evils, if you will.

hes also half white...
 

Windaga

Well-Known Member
Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2009
Messages
1,136
Trophies
0
Age
32
Location
New England
XP
1,825
Country
United States
DigitalDeviant said:
hes also half white...

Doesn't mean he's not black. It's still a first in this Nation, and it'll be the first thing that pops into peoples mind when they recall Obama.

As for this guy - everyone talks big. It's like, a prerequisite for running. We'll see in the upcoming months what his plans are.

Edit
I suppose I should clarify - 'Black' as in skin tone. In this nation, society typically associates 'Black' with African American. Just clarifying.
 

skullmaster

Banned!
Banned
Joined
Jun 2, 2011
Messages
5
Trophies
0
XP
1
Country
United States
I'll vote for Mitt Romney. I'll consider my way of thanking Obama for high gas prices, high food prices, high unemployment, over regulation and destroying the value of the money I work hard for by printing trillions of dollars. To put it in GBAtemp terms I'd be able to afford a 3ds if Obama wasn't so incompetent.
 

cris92x

Well-Known Member
Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2008
Messages
419
Trophies
0
Age
29
XP
199
Country
United States
skullmaster said:
I'll vote for Mitt Romney. I'll consider my way of thanking Obama for high gas prices, high food prices, high unemployment, over regulation and destroying the value of the money I work hard for by printing trillions of dollars. To put it in GBAtemp terms I'd be able to afford a 3ds if Obama wasn't so incompetent.
This guy is ignorance at its best. Everybody in america has the stupidest mindset of thinking, hey if things are going great its because america is great, when things go bad its the president's fault. Poeple think voting once every four years gives them the right to criticize when the government fails and start spouting stupid shit. If you truly love this country and your voting rights you should know your who your senators are and your governers. Get involved in trying to get propositions passed at a local level, and actually get informed why the fuck recessions happen, not just use the president as a scapegoat when shit gets bad and hope he bails you out.
 

MrShawnTRods

Well-Known Member
OP
Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2011
Messages
4,646
Trophies
0
XP
1,082
Country
United Kingdom
skullmaster said:
I'll vote for Mitt Romney. I'll consider my way of thanking Obama for high gas prices, high food prices, high unemployment, over regulation and destroying the value of the money I work hard for by printing trillions of dollars. To put it in GBAtemp terms I'd be able to afford a 3ds if Obama wasn't so incompetent.
Did you just sign up to say that?
Well, I am guessing you are a republican?
 

TLSS_N

No rice, No life! ~唯
Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2010
Messages
547
Trophies
0
Age
31
Location
Around
XP
323
Country
United States
I'm likeing Herman Cain more than Romney, but I'm sure that will be twisted somehow.

@impizkit, thanks.

@Romee, it's a legitimate problem, and It's not my problem if you choose to sweep it under the rug.
 

ShadowSoldier

Well-Known Member
Member
Joined
Oct 8, 2009
Messages
9,382
Trophies
0
XP
3,823
Country
Canada
You know, this doesn't concern me at all, but if I had to vote, I'd so vote for Obama again. It's going to be tough to beat him in an election.
 
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    KennieDaMeanie @ KennieDaMeanie: https://youtu.be/AfKlIEubhwg