rubaducky

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I remember it coming out a few months ago in German, so I passed it up.

Now that the US version is out, I've put a few hours into it and I'm quite pleasantly surprised.
Is it still the same game as before, or has it been updated for the US?

Private|Par

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Mr. Slime Release Topic

You'll probably find you get more responses in there. Silent sniper, I'm glad you have such broad insults such as "gay". I hope you continue to live in a backwards society, where "gay" is an acceptable insult. I'll let you know when we drive those blacks out of town as well, hrm?

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Private|Parts said:
Mr. Slime Release Topic

You'll probably find you get more responses in there. Silent sniper, I'm glad you have such broad insults such as "gay". I hope you continue to live in a backwards society, where "gay" is an acceptable insult. I'll let you know when we drive those blacks out of town as well, hrm?
Yeah we need to stop using the term "gay" now.

The game is actually quite good, first few levels are boring as fuck though.

TripDyke

Trophies
Website
bichan.livejournal.com
XP
Country
Private|Parts said:
Mr. Slime Release Topic

I honestly would've thought that the general population would've grown out of using 'gay' as a derogatory term. It saddens me to think that a word originally meaning 'happy' and now referring to homosexuals can be used in such a derisive manner. However, given my sexuality, whenever someone uses that term towards me I can reply with "Yes. So what?"

Pyrofyr

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Attempting to denote the use of the word gay is in itself bias. The homosexuals are greedy for using a word such as gay to define themselves, and people that use it are in themselves simply retarded. IT's one of the stupidest slang words ever, really.

And quite literally it is a bit gay, since it's quite a HAPPY game as opposed to most games.

Oh, but it definitely seems worth the play, I'll be trying it later today.

Curley5959

CCC Member!
Trophies
Website
www.holidaygamerz.zoomshare.com
XP
Country
I have to admit the saving is annoying... sometimes 4 levels before it saves..
huh.gif
Gets really annoying..

Ruri

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hadrian said:
Private|Parts said:
Silent sniper, I'm glad you have such broad insults such as "gay". I hope you continue to live in a backwards society, where "gay" is an acceptable insult. I'll let you know when we drive those blacks out of town as well, hrm?[/url]
Yeah we need to stop using the term "gay" now.
But what about games that actually are gay? Not just games about gay characters (we don't call other games 'straight' games, after all); what if the game, itself, is homosexual? When you start it up, it asks your gender; then it assumes the same gender-identity itself and makes hilariously awful passes at you in all the menus, tutorials, and other internal system text.

...ok, so I would totally play that game. I think the world needs more games that make passes at you during their tutorial, whether they're straight or gay.

The only game I can think of that does anything like that is Freshly-Picked Tingle's Rosy Rupeeland, sort of. And since your save menu is female and your character is male, I suppose it's straight. When you think about it, it's slightly ironic that the only straight game we have stars Tingle...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: The cybertruck is a death trap.