Hacking Missing Something?

mrmedic

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
rev 8 , 12 rev 15 of ios .. bad 001 error ...... if he loads from usb hard drive then it will still mess up he need the 001 fix

goober56

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Yah kinda lost me as well.. I am using an HD... I don't get an Error#, I get this:

wiierror.jpg

mrmedic

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
ios 249 rev 8 ,12 , or 15 are you using any of those ios ? if you want it to work .. try ios 14 and for smash use the ... ahh nm sorry its not public works on metroid prime as well but its not public yet.

mrmedic

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
that pic is either read error or its checking the 002 patch , either way update your loader.

if thats on every game then first try a different loader , if it still fails try a new hd if you dont have one m8 , try deleting a game and reinstalling it , if you get any erros its either your hd is fukd or your wii is. they sell them down at cash converters for 50 quid if your in england recondishiond so its not much.

razorback78

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
mrmedic said:
ios 249 rev 8 ,12 , or 15 are you using any of those ios ? if you want it to work .. try ios 14 and for smash use the ... ahh nm sorry its not public works on metroid prime as well but its not public yet.
he even tried herme's cios and same result not only 249. his error is not #001.

mrmedic

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
it looks like a read error to me. i think his hd could be fkd hope it isnt but it looks like the message i got on a scarted dvd once. ( yes i know hes loading from usb )

mrmedic

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
you got msn m8 , or icq , pm me with them and il fix it for your sis , im trying to get that error now i remember it it happend once a long time ago when i was working on nsmb i fixed it somehow get on msn and pm me.

yep just scratched over a backup dvd, and same screen its a read error i knew it was a read error the sys just tells you to reboot sorry m8 i think your hd is fkrd.

razorback78

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
goober56 said:
Maybe my best option is to downgrade and restart the Softmod process.
i tried to check on all your issues but really don't see any issue on your cios for backup loading. cios249 sometimes fail but cios222 never failed me. it is strange that the games are detected by loader gx and wiiflow but both loader failed to load "all" of the games on the hdd. based on your signcheck all ios and cios are in good condition. no stubs whatsoever. your hdd works on your wii but not with your sis'. really strange. maybe, like you said do it from the top. you could also post your problem in the wii backup section for more support on your problem.

razorback78

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Sabin_Figaro said:
i'm guessing faulty port, try with the other one, search in the cfg usb loader thread for instructions
don't think so. the usb port detects the hdd shows up the games available. it is when starting the game his problem occur. besides he could not use the other port because backup loading is solely for the usb port near the edge of the wii. correct me if i am wrong.

Sabin_Figaro

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Colombia
if you use another ehci module you can change the port, uloader 4.1 can change that on a few clicks

maybe it's a problem with the sync or clock pin in the usb or voltage, hey, it can happen

I would say try a pen drive that you know it works (Different that the other one) and start from there

razorback78

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Sabin_Figaro said:
if you use another ehci module you can change the port, uloader 4.1 can change that on a few clicks

maybe it's a problem with the sync or clock pin in the usb or voltage, hey, it can happen

I would say try a pen drive that you know it works (Different that the other one) and start from there
hmmm...thanks on this info. so only uLoader have this? not really updated to wii backup loaders. i will try this (though my wii usb ports are all ok). maybe the OP could try your method.

goober56

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Redid everything and it still gives me the same error.. Its almost like the IOS responsible for fooling the system isn't working.. Would a modchip be interfering with this at all?

goober56

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Well I decided to rip out the mod chip just to see if that was causing the failure. It turns out the DVD ribbon cable was unplugged. As soon as I plugged it in, it worked.

PS: Stay away from MrMedic on MSN, he just adds you to some spam list.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://youtu.be/ab8GtuPdrUQ