Hacking Missing Ninjhax QR code for FW 4.x.0-6E. Any suggestion?

nop90

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I have a EU 3ds with fw 4.5.1.6E and a EU 3DS XL with 4.1.0.6E, but on ninjhax web page the last digit for 4.X FW starts from 7.

I tryed other QR codes but none worked for my 3DSs. I wrote to Smealum reporting this, but yet no answer.

AFAIK the last two digit can be only update online, with game card I own I can update only the first two to 4.5

Someone had the same problem and solved it? Is there any way to update offline the firmware to a version 4.5.0-7E?

Korin

Trophies
XP
Country
You could install an update from a game cartridge containing that firmware version. I believe there is a database containing all known firmware versions on retail carts.

nop90

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
You could install an update from a game cartridge containing that firmware version. I believe there is a database containing all known firmware versions on retail carts.

AFAIK no, I can't with a game cart.

From 3Dbrew:

Nintendo devised a system, whereby updates would be delivered via two channels:
  • Card Updates (CUP) - The Nintendo 3DS is updated with data from an update partition on retail gamecard title.
  • Network Updates (NUP) - The Nintendo 3DS is updated by downloading data from Nintendo's CDN.
CUPs will only deliver updates to core features, such as the Home Menu, Nintendo 3DS Camera etc. CUPs will not deliver updates to Network features, such as System Transfer, Internet Browser, StreetPass Mii Plaza or eShop.
NUPs can deliver updates to core features as well as (updated) Network Features.
As a result of deciding to make a distinction between what content could be updated and how, Nintendo split the system version displayed by System Settings into two parts: CVer (Console Version) and NVer (Network Update Version). Represented as:
<CVer Major>.<CVer Minor>.<CVer Micro>-<NUP Version><NUP Region>

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
I have a EU 3ds with fw 4.5.1.6E and a EU 3DS XL with 4.1.0.6E, but on ninjhax web page the last digit for 4.X FW starts from 7.

I tryed other QR codes but none worked for my 3DSs. I wrote to Smealum reporting this, but yet no answer.

AFAIK the last two digit can be only update online, with game card I own I can update only the first two to 4.5

Someone had the same problem and solved it? Is there any way to update offline the firmware to a version 4.5.0-7E?
Have you tried using the closest matching version? In the instructions it was mentioned to do something like that if your specific firmware revision wasn't listed. The last number is just the eShop version I believe, so it shouldn't affect NINJHAX.

mastermodr94

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You can use UpdateCDN to get the files you need to go from 4.2 to 4.5. If you use devmenu without an emunand partition you csan just do import all and update your system using that.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    I @ idonthave: :)