smurf786

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hi guys,

Wii u I installed CBHC and I got the triangle with exclamation mark but still need to go on web browser to get to homebrew

How do I get the shortcut?

Also, Wii u sports club I used usb helper, installed and it only had the 24 hour trial... Is there a way to mod the installer to keep the games unlocked?

Thank you

Reactions: jeannotte

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you need to install the homebrew launcher forwarder. google it as I forgot to back mine up. you probably downloaded some sort of demo. use tik2sd or ftpii u everywhere to find the game. if it's 00050002 instead of 00050000, it's a demo.

Reactions: smurf786

Vague Rant

Deceptively cute
Trophies
Website
vaguerant.tumblr.com
XP
Country
Wii Sports Club is a weird one. When purchased on disc, what you're buying is still the same free 24-hour trial you get from the eShop, but the disc also includes unlocked, on-disc DLC for the full version. If you install the disc version to your USB/NAND, it will drop back to the trial version, because it's only set up to find that DLC on the disc, not on your USB/NAND.

If you want Wii Sports Club installed to your USB or NAND, you need the eShop version and the DLC, not the retail disc version as an installed title.

smurf786

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Thanks for your help I am in Europe so I installed the EUR version using usb helper... I uninstalled and used the USA version with the updates and it's working spot on...

So anyone else installing this just get USA version not EUR...

Reactions: jeannotte

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: Have a nice day. Life. Week. Month. year.