Gaming Missed the Celebi Event

gameus

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I missed the Celebi event and I don't even know how I did that to be honest. I have a 3DS running CFW, does anyone have a wondercard I can inject into my save file?

dlock

Trophies
XP
Country
Dang. Are you on the latest firmware? If you are, then you'll have to depend on someone to trade you one unless you'd be willing to buy Oot and Powersaves.
.... Yep latest firmware, fully stock. That's why I was hoping Raylight might give me one out of the goodness in his heart. ;) but let's be honest, probably not....

Reactions: Just Passing By

Just Passing By

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
.... Yep latest firmware, fully stock. That's why I was hoping Raylight might give me one out of the goodness in his heart. ;) but let's be honest, probably not....
He might. We're not all cold hearted here contrary to what you may think. If he doesn't, PM me and I'll give you one. You can even give me a junk Pokemon if you so wish. I don't care.

Just Passing By

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I missed it, too. Missed the Mew event as well. Couldn't you use PKHex to add them to your save?
Yeah you can. Just download a wondercard dump, inject it into your save using Pkhex, and grab it from the woman in the Pokemon Center if you want to be "legit" about it. Otherwise just edit it in.

Just Passing By

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ah, I see. I read that just editing the save to add Pokemon gives you weird location data.
I haven't heard that, but then again I don't usually work with Pkhex. If it does give you weird location data, you can fix it easily. Pkhex now has a legitimacy checker for all Pokemon found in X/Y and ORAS now, so that may be of use to you.

GuyInDogSuit

Your friendly neighborhood guy in a dog suit.
Trophies
Website
www.sniffglueworshipsatan.com
XP
Country
United States
I haven't heard that, but then again I don't usually work with Pkhex. If it does give you weird location data, you can fix it easily. Pkhex now has a legitimacy checker for all Pokemon found in X/Y and ORAS now, so that may be of use to you.

I've added a couple before, didn't notice anything odd with them. But good to know.

Reactions: Just Passing By

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: https://i.imgur.com/kTzpzBF.mp4