Costello

Headmaster
OP
Administrator
Trophies
XP
tetrislogo.jpg

TETRIS DS TOURNAMENT NEWS
As many of you had noticed, there was a 'slight' problem in the list of matches. Actually, a large part of the list got shifted when some of the members decided to leave the tournament. I have now fixed this, by replacing the missing players by a fake member, "-player gave up-". Everything should be all right now.

I have also grouped all the tetris DS tourney participants in a unique member group. This group will have access to the match forums, while the other groups won't be bothered by the daily flood. They will also be the only group to receive bulk e-mails about the tournament.

Also, we have decided to extend the delay for this first round, knowing how difficult it is to find a time between all 4 players, as many of them don't even show up. You now have until June 18th, Midnight GMT to play your match. We will send more e-mail reminders as the date comes closer.

Also, to help motivate you, I'll remind you the list of prizes for this tournament:
1 brand new Enamel Navy DS Lite
1 Famicom Disk "The Legend of Zelda" signed by Shigeru Miyamoto
1 Supercard SD + Passme

wdsl.jpg

MISCELLANEOUS NEWS

You know what's coming in Europe on June 23rd? Yep, I'm talking about the DS Lite.
Well, GBAtemp will have a warm welcome for this release. We're cooking something up - you should like it.
We know you like surprises
yaynds.gif

AshuraZro

Belongs in a museum.
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Surprises? I love surprises! Because when they come, I can act all surprised like "Whaaa?" or "Fuck yeah!". Unless of course the surprise is a male virtual stripper. Then I'm runnin for the fucking hills.

Just for you guys, I'm going to let you know the surprise! TPi and Dirite (If your already thinking this will lead to a lawsuit, your right.) have signed a movie deal with Fox to use their characters as two cops travelling through time somehow and killing historical figures, politicians, teachers, children, animals, prosti... you know what, just about anything in their way. Sounds like a Fox flick to me through and through. Oh and the name of the movie is Halo. It's due out in 2008.

Edited: Spelling mistakes in my sentences of pure crap.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: It will actually make it worse