Misc Gba News

Discussion in 'GBAtemp & Scene News' started by Costello, Dec 3, 2003.

Dec 3, 2003

Misc Gba News by Costello at 8:47 PM (1,383 Views / 0 Likes) 11 replies

1. Costello
    OP

Administrator Costello Headmaster

Gba Scene News

[*] Dragon Basic is a simple programming language designed to let anyone make the game they've always wanted to for the GameBoy Advance. Indeed, this software is the easiest way to create GBA games : if you're a beginner, this is strongly recommended. Its official website has moved, you can now find it here. Plus, Dragon BASIC 1.4 is about to be released in the next few weeks..

[*] DanTE Advance released. This is a Text Editor (=Dan-TextEditor) for GBA. Quoting from the website, DanTE Advance is a text editor designed in such a way to speed up the typing as much as it is possible on an input device which is no more than a joypad (like the one of the GBA).It was basically known as "Keyboard Advance", but as there is already an existing soft called KeyBoard Advance, the author decided to change the name. Visit the official website here! The screenshots look very nice.

[*] The GBA-Unicoders website & forum are up! After 2 days of downtime, we are back with a new little software ...

[*] NFO Studio v1.0 released! This is, as you can deduce from its name, a soft for building NFO files. It has loads of features (Frame Builder, Internal Preview, run with command.com...). It's very useful for ASCII arts and all sort of DOS-Charset-based documents. Download it in this forum.

2. Woxxy

Member Woxxy GBAtemp Advanced Fan

oh, the dragon basic sounds good for the gfx-interested people [​IMG]

3. Inu268

Member Inu268 woof

Brazil
    this dragon basic thing sounds cool......it let you make a game and you can flash it for your flashcart or something like it?can you use the blue rose engine? [​IMG]

4. El Bastardo

Member El Bastardo GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Shares my oppinion: Dragin basic sounds pretty interessting.

I like testing programming... I call it testing because I'm a very beginner in programming but like it and want to learn more.

If it really uses BASIC it should fast result in good little games very easy!!

5. mynimal

Member mynimal Kyoji sux.

WHere can I see screenshots? [​IMG] I can't find the section on the site... (Dragon Basic)

6. tonyrayo

Member tonyrayo GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Very awesome, I will test my skills on w/ Dragon Basic. I'll have lots of fun with that. Also, the forums at gba-uc is down [​IMG] , I want to try out that nfo program too. Keep it coming, I love it!

7. MAtteo

Newcomer MAtteo Member

Italy
    NFO Studio forum is donw, any alternative download place?

8. Dragonlord

Member Dragonlord Linux-Dragon of quick wit and sharp tongue

Switzerland
    hm... the idea is nice but restricting it to 32k and selling is not my stuff... i still prefer gcc...

9. khan

Member khan GBAtemp Maniac

Pakistan
    it says 'No source to compile' when i tried to run after i installed the DBSetup
    any1 know why i got this problem

10. whatgives

whatgives Newbie

also looking for NFO Studio

11. MAtteo

Newcomer MAtteo Member

Italy
    where for nfo studio?

12. tonyrayo

Member tonyrayo GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Heh, I get told to "fudge off" when I visit the site anymore, will there be a new location?