Gaming since 4
OP
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
So you guys must be knowing that there is a Sound Test feature that's literally been in every Smash installment? About that. The thing is unlike Brawl, or any other Smash game, Smash 3DS / Wii U doesn't make the songs loop forever. It just fades out and then starts playing from the start again if you selected repeat track. In other words, it does not perform a proper loop by jumping back to the Loop Start Sample. However....

I've managed to find a bug that overrides this property! All I know that it is completely Random and I don't know if SaltySD caused the bug. I've hacked a few songs in Smash 3DS including the Final Destination track. Quite interestingly, only the Final Destination track has this bug. Randomly, (with some amount of luck), the Final Destination songs keeps looping forever! This has already happened thrice to me and I'm still amazed that it does happen.

Once again, I'm not sure whether the original game had this bug or if the SaltySD code has it. Most certainly it is SaltySD but I just don't know it confirmed.

With that being said, I wanna check if it is a common issue, or is it just the fact that I downloaded a corrupted version of the Code binary. Please do respond in the comments.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    realtimesave @ realtimesave: now I have 3 mig switch. going to return these 2 to aliexpress tho