MiniOnlineStore

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by Bri, Apr 28, 2008.

Apr 28, 2008

MiniOnlineStore by Bri at 5:43 PM (751 Views / 0 Likes) 4 replies

1. Bri
    OP

Member Bri GBAtemp Psycho!

United States
    Has anyone ordered from MiniOnlineStore? I placed an order on March 7 after reading here that they were reputable. After I placed my order, I wasn't redirected back to their site from PayPal and didn't receive any confirmation from MiniOnlineStore that the order had been received. I sent an e-mail later that day asking if they had received the order or my payment, and didn't receive any response. After 3 days I assumed they hadn't received the order, and I placed my order elsewhere.

Then I got a response saying that they received my order and were sending my item. I explained the situation, that I had already purchased the item elsewhere, and asked them to cancel the order. On March 13, they agreed to issue me a refund within 2 days.

Three days later, I e-mailed asking about the status of the refund. On March 25, they apologized for the delay in responding (said it was due to the Easter holiday) and again said that they would issue a refund within 2 days.

Three days later, I e-mailed them again asking about the status of the refund. No response.

On March 31st, I e-mailed them again. No response.

On April 4, I e-mailed them again. Still no response.

On April 13, I e-mailed them again. Still no response.

It is now April 28, and I have still not heard from them, nor have I received the item!

I have no way of contacting them except by e-mail since there is no phone number or address listed on their website. Has anyone had a similar experience, or does anyone have any information that might help me?

-Bri

2. zhuzhuchina

Member zhuzhuchina GBAtemp Advanced Fan

China
    i don't know this website. anyway you can enter your paypal account and open a not received item claim, paypal should give back the money to you
    ciao

3. Bri
    OP

United States
    I can file a dispute with my credit card, but I was hoping to resolve this without resorting to that. I'm pretty easy to please. They've already agreed to the refund -- they only need to make good on it. Seems pretty straightforward to me.

It would be nice if I could actually contact them in some way other than e-mail (which presumably always goes to the same person who seems to be ignoring me).

-Bri

4. zhuzhuchina

Member zhuzhuchina GBAtemp Advanced Fan

China
    just open the dispute, give him time to refund you, he can do with paypal refund procedure with dispute open. if he refund you the dispute automatically close. if don't answer you in time you go ahead with claim.

but if u want wait.. [​IMG]
    ciao

5. Bri
    OP

United States
    Part of the problem is that I didn't actually log into my PayPal account when I paid. When I log in to open a dispute, it can't find the transaction because it's not linked to my account (even though PayPal knew my account when I made the purchase because I used the same e-mail address).

I have filed a dispute with my credit card company, so hopefully they'll take care of it.

-Bri