Hacking Minimum Firmware Version for New Games?

Garou

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi,
Are there sites to know what FW required for specific games? Just like 3dsdb or nswdb for 3DS and Switch
I've found similar thread in reddit as well as a Google Sheet however it's no longer updated and only have up to 4.07

To be specific I have a 4.55 PS4 and intend to keep it on that FW for the time being, and currently interested in buying Taiko no Tatsujin: Drum Sessions (released Oct 26)
Is there a chance that it can work on 4.55?

Pablo Giambelluca

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Hi,
Are there sites to know what FW required for specific games? Just like 3dsdb or nswdb for 3DS and Switch
I've found similar thread in reddit as well as a Google Sheet however it's no longer updated and only have up to 4.07

To be specific I have a 4.55 PS4 and intend to keep it on that FW for the time being, and currently interested in buying Taiko no Tatsujin: Drum Sessions (released Oct 26)
Is there a chance that it can work on 4.55?

PS4 Firmware 4.55 was released 12th April 2017 so it's a pretty safe bet to say Taiko no Tatsukin: Drum sessions works on 4.55 and below!

Garou

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
PS4 Firmware 4.55 was released 12th April 2017 so it's a pretty safe bet to say Taiko no Tatsukin: Drum sessions works on 4.55 and below!
It's Oct 26 2017 :D
It's the release date of English version, no idea when it was released in Japan

Oh and before anyone asking why I put this in the Hacking forum, because I assume only those interested in hacks would know about this :)

Last edited by Garou,

Pablo Giambelluca

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
It's Oct 26 2017 :D
It's the release date of English version, no idea when it was released in Japan

Oh and before anyone asking why I put this in the Hacking forum, because I assume only those interested in hacks would know about this :)

GG... I read oct 16 your last post... you won't be able to play it without updating your ps4. Maybe you can if you get the japanese release and has a different firmware requirement.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Lol looks about as fun as a root canal