Homebrew Mini Vmac

Unoalpho

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can someone post a linnk to download the Mini Vmac already Patched?
I am sorry I have to ask but I do not know how to patch. I tried and it just confused me
wacko.gif
. So plz post it.
If u do Thanks!
yaynds.gif

Also Post your thoughts about the Mini Vmac.

James_Wulfe

Trophies
Website
okami-designs.ath.cx
XP
Country
United States
Well first of all you really did not say what card this should be patched for, so instead of just patching this and uploading it somewhere i will just walk you through the DlDi process as it really is pretty easy.

First go and get this The Windows GUI version of DlDi

then go and get your cards specific DlDi patch from this list here: http://chishm.drunkencoders.com/DLDI/

now extract your GUI application and the "patch" to a folder somewhere. place your .nds in here as well

Click on dlditool.exe, make sure your patch is in the drop menu of the first box if not browse for it (the .dldi file) now in the second box browse for your .nds, (with the gui version you can do more then one at a time) now click patch and that's it your done, place the nds on your cart and run it, if done correctly it will work fine

PS: for the DSTT dldi you can get this from yasu's site at http://home.usay.jp/pc/etc/nds/ and doing a search within that page for ttio.dldi

Hope this helps you in patching your homebrew in the future.

me7i the amazin

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.morganbellas12.weebly.com
XP
Country
search MinivMac_DS_Prebuilt on youtube.com and it will give you a link to download minivmac os pre built, so you can put it straight onto the r4, m3 ect, some people say that you need a mac to get it onto your r4 ect, that is a load of crap, i have a pc and it works fine

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: butte