Hacking Mini Super SD for GBA?

Nusdogg

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Who has one of these? Are they as good as the EZ Flash IV cartridge? Looks and sounds legit.

Supercard_Mini_SD_Version_for_NDS__GBA__GBASP_and_GBM.jpg

Features:
1. Load a 64M GBA game about 5 seconds
2. Support SD standrad. Support FAT
3. Excellent game compatibility
4. Originated NDS soft-reset function all over the world
5. Can play compressed roms (compress roms when converting them)
6. Originated new save mode (write directly in TF/SD card and can backup)
7. Powerful cheat function (supports cheat code of various types)
8. Originated Real Time Walkthrough function, guiding you how to go on during playing games anytime

They're only like $30.00 off Ebay from overseas. For those that can't find EZ Flash IV, this would be your best bet. I'm going to have to get me one of these as well for collection since they're cheap before they go no more like the EZ Flash.

Sanoblue

The Fuzzy Blue Woof!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
had one and within a few weeks it died .... started failing all self checks no hope of revival tried to contact about replacement from where i got it to no avail.... it was nice while it worked but required some work to get some games running properly

Nusdogg

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
had one and within a few weeks it died .... started failing all self checks no hope of revival tried to contact about replacement from where i got it to no avail.... it was nice while it worked but required some work to get some games running properly

Huh. Wouldn't want that to happen. Thank for the info.

mlooty

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I have one of these and they seem to be working well but only if you can tolerate the issues that other people have suggested. There are some small handful of games that seems to be run perfectly IIRC Wario Ware Inc seems to be run perfect.
you should consider this as a last resort. as for me since i needed a flash cart for the GBA at least its something to use better than nothing
one good thing about the supercard its spring loaded for the mini sd slot so much easier than the ez-flash IV

bitbite

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I have a question about linking a Supercard SD and EZ-flash IV
I have a EZ-flash IV in my current GBA, but I've also picked up a second GBA for some co-op mario party/kart/Zelda 4swords/Kirby action.

Will a supercard SD gamelink with a EZ-flash IV?

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I have a question about linking a Supercard SD and EZ-flash IV
I have a EZ-flash IV in my current GBA, but I've also picked up a second GBA for some co-op mario party/kart/Zelda 4swords/Kirby action.

Will a supercard SD gamelink with a EZ-flash IV?

Link games are surprisingly latency sensitive (we have seen games with links that break when people do otherwise unrelated things like reset patch, add cheats and other things that should in no way trouble links but will add a few cycles here and there). To that end you might do OK but I would not be surprised in the slightest if it failed and unlike most times with the EZ4 where you can punch it hard enough that it starts working there would be precious little you can do here aside from serious hacking work.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I swear like 99% of arcade games wouldn't even exist these days outside of MAME the arcade...