mini sd rumble

Discussion in 'Supercard' started by ianskill, Oct 26, 2006.

Oct 26, 2006

mini sd rumble by ianskill at 1:15 PM (762 Views / 0 Likes) 4 replies

1. ianskill
    OP

Newcomer ianskill Member

United Kingdom
    i asked elswhere regarding this item for the ds.although i know it has no support for gba,i wasnt too bothered as having 2x gba consoles. i read that i had to be careful "One thing to be wary of though is that you wont be able to flash the NDS firmware using this because of the lack of GBA compatibility. Again this wasn't an issue for me as I have 3 Supercard SDs so was able to do the flash using one of those. " i have the older firmware,so dunno what is meant by this.was gonna try the wifime way having the compatible pci card,or use superpass,or am i missing something? thanks ian

2. meangreenie

Banned meangreenie Banned

United Kingdom
    I can't see why you can't install flashme with the rumble.. its a ds app, you need to be in ds mode to install it.

Have superpass3/passcard3 (or whatever) in ds slot1 and flashme.nds on you're flash cart, boot in ds mode and run flashme.nds.

Short sl-1 and flash ect ect

3. ianskill
    OP

Newcomer ianskill Member

United Kingdom
    i know i can use the superpass,but can i use wifime way also with this?thanks

4. SpaceJump

Member SpaceJump Where's my new 2D-Metroid?

Germany
    ianskill is right that it doesn't work. It's because the flashme app is copied into SC's (and M3's) PSRAM and executed from there. This is similar to running DS roms on SC and setting the ROM position to Supercard or playing DS roms on M3 in Normal mode. The SC Rumble and M3Pro don't have this PSRAM anymore so it doesn't work (and that's why they are cheaper).

I already mentioned this in another thread where meangreenie didn't believe me...

5. ianskill
    OP

Newcomer ianskill Member

United Kingdom
    looks like its the mini sd supercard then for me. thanks