OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Norway
Minecraft-PC-640x240.png

Massive news from E3 2011 as Mojang have teamed up with Microsoft and have announced that Minecraft will be coming to Kinect this winter.[/p]

They just said that Minecraft is coming to Xbox 360 this winter!!!! Notch!
biggrin.gif

Source and E3
wink.gif

D

Deleted_171835

I'm excited to see how it'll work.

Notch should wait until the game is completed, though and all the bugs are fixed before porting it to a million other platforms (like Sausage Head said).

Forstride

The rudder moves when I turn the wheel
Trophies
Website
forstride.stormbit.net
XP
Country
United States
Sausage Head said:
Woohoo. Let's port a buggy unfinished game to 9000 other consoles! That will definately make the original version better.
It'll be complete by the time it gets ported. Try reading up on this before you talk out of your ass.

I'm still skeptical on this. On one hand, it'll be nice to play because I could play it without such a low FPS, but on the other hand, will it supports texture packs, mods, etc.? It's apparently going to be for XBLA, so who knows. I know XBLA games have more "freedom" than retail games, but yeah. We'll just have to wait until winter to see.

Serina

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm interested in seeing what exactly they do with the port. To quote one disgruntled person I spotted in another forum, though, "not everythig has to be kinect!!!!"

Have to say that I sympathize with that point.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: https://gbatemp.net/profile-posts/163064/