deakphreak

Spiffy Hacks
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Edit: Sorry I meant to say TU27

I have minecraft and it has been working great. My system is Jtag so I have to do manual updates. I got the latest update on my Xbox One and my kids went crazy with the new update features and wanted them on the 360 since I wont let them play it on the xbox one....

I got the TU27 from http://xboxunity.net and uploaded it to the 00000000000/584111F7/000B0000 location as usual and overwrote the one that was currently there. I ran the game, but it did not have the update. I have tried everything even clearing the cache on the xbox HD as well as all the stored title updates from Freestyle in case it had an old one it was putting in place. Nothing.

I tried booting directly to the main dashboard skipping FSD and running the game from there with no luck either. Has anyone been able to load the latest TU on a Jtag or RGH system with the new features such as the new fences and stained glass?

I also tried updating my JTAG to the latest available firmware that I could find that was supported and still nothing..

Last edited by Sicklyboy, , Reason: Changed title to show TU27!

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Haven't gotten the chance to update MC on me RGH yet.

Try reverting back to the previous title update, see if that's working, then update to TU17 by injecting it to a USB drive and copying it to the harddrive.

deakphreak

Spiffy Hacks
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I tried TU25 (which was the one with all the features) as well as what was on there before. Even removing the old TU the game still runs as it did so i am not even sure that TU was being used. It is very weird because this is the only game that has this problem. I have done this before with Borderlands and other games and have always been able to get the updated content.

The TU on xboxunity shows the base version is 1 so I am assuming there are no other TU's needed to make it work and it is just a full TU release based from version 1. I did try downloading the TU1 and placing it in the cache folder on the HD with no luck either.

I spent all night on this to try and make my kids happy and got no where so I gave up and am now posting here to see if anyone has actually been able to update it manually. I almost got to a point where I wanted to try and open the game and TU in Horizon and merge them somehow ha ha.

Edit: I also opened the game to check the media ID and title ID match on XboxUnity which they did. I also realized I put TU17 which I meant to say TU27 (Latest one)

deakphreak

Spiffy Hacks
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I believe I have done that as well or at least something similar. I just don't get it. I opened the TU in Horizon and it shows as Minecraft TU27 so all that looks fine. I can even see the TU when browsing the HD files from the main Xbox Dashboard and it does not show as corrupt or anything.

I will wait to see if anyone else has tried it with any success. If you get a chance to update yours, let me know how it goes and possibly what other TU's you may have in your HD cache.

deakphreak

Spiffy Hacks
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Finally got this to work! I guess the TU versions on xboxunity do not match the actual TU version or something. I just noticed today there is TU29 on xboxunity so I grabbed that one and now it works with the updated features! YAY my kids will be so happy!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: For example, one of my other favorite songs from them, with some massive house music influence - +1