Minecraft Title Update Confusion

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Games & Content' started by Boy12, May 8, 2013.

1. Boy12
    OP

Boy12 NOT a new member!

Mar 8, 2012
    Netherlands
    Purmerend
    Okay, so, i sometimes play on old title updates from Minecraft just for the nostalgia feeling and for fun.
    But i found this out: if you delete your title update, you end up in a old Minecraft ( i cant say title update, because there isn't any) where the text font is different, and there are some minor changes (like the crafting interface being slightly bigger). But my question is: was this version of Minecraft sold at the launch? And how do you call this version?
    Also, how does it come your xbox freezes if you don't press start, after creating a new world, and how does it come the mobs have glitched up textures, and why do you have a glitched up cape?
    I'm very confused with this :unsure:, if someone would give some answers, i would appriciate that!
    Thanks!

2. Jamstruth

Jamstruth Secondary Feline Anthropomorph

Apr 23, 2009
    North East Scotland
    I would guess that deleting some title updates removed core files resulting in a complete mess.

3. DinohScene

DinohScene Capture the Dino

GBAtemp Patron
    DinohScene is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Oct 11, 2011
    Antarctica
    В небо
    The TU's on Minecraft aren't patches, they include new features to the game.
    Since they can't constandly update the core game it self, they just apply title updates to patch MC to the newest version.