Gaming Minecraft new nintendo 3ds edition will have cross game and aquatic update

Status
Not open for further replies.

IgnacioBatancut

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
Minecraft new nintendo 3ds edition will have cross game and aquatic update, and if the answer is no, I would like to please tell me the reasons

frogboy

lacking both style and grace
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i'm pretty sure they said they wouldn't be bringing bedrock/better together to 3ds.

IgnacioBatancut

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
i'm pretty sure they said they wouldn't be bringing bedrock/better together to 3ds.
why?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Is this a question or a statement?
Minecraft new nintendo 3ds edition tendrá actualización cruzada y acuática, y si la respuesta es no, me gustaría decirme las razones.

minecraft as already been released on 3ds. What exactly is the point of this?
Do you know what the updates are?

Do you know what the reasons are for not having crossplay?

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Minecraft on the New3DS was just a cash grab and was made with an outdated PE version of Minecraft. It was pretty obvious from the start that they just wanted to put Minecraft on the 3DS and forget about it.

frogboy

lacking both style and grace
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Do you know what the reasons are for not having crossplay?
one of the first search results under "better together 3ds" told me that crossplay wouldn't work because the 3ds version is a custom build of pocket edition, unlike the version that exists on other current platforms.

CeeDee

fuckin dork
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It will not, and that's already been confirmed. The New 3DS doesn't have enough processing power to play with other systems, and is too far behind in updates to get Update Aquatic any time soon.

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The connection for crossplay would probably be very laggy, the (3ds version of the) game’s outdated, it runs and looks like garbage, the devs have probably forgotten about it aready anyway. Also, does anybody really even play this version? Why would anybody want crossplay, and would the devs even care enough to port the whole engine over? (answer to both: no. also, please improve your english.)

CeeDee

fuckin dork
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The game runs at like 20FPS with all settings on low on the 3DS. Do you really think it could handle crossplay?
Have you even played it? There's no settings to change, and it runs 60FPS with a recent update. No, it can't handle crossplay, but don't knock shit you haven't tried.

Kourin

Touhou Maniac
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Have you even played it? There's no settings to change, and it runs 60FPS with a recent update. No, it can't handle crossplay, but don't knock shit you haven't tried.
Apologies, I hadn't played it since its launch and wasn't aware that it got such a decent performance boost.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Also nice. Never really watched Fallout on Prime, but sounds like a good show. +1