Mindjack.XBOX360-COMPLEX

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Scene Releases' started by FAST6191, Jan 14, 2011.

Jan 14, 2011

Mindjack.XBOX360-COMPLEX by FAST6191 at 12:45 AM (1,462 Views / 0 Likes) 3 replies

1. FAST6191
    OP

Reporter FAST6191 Techromancer

pip
    United Kingdom
    We have had a few odd releases since we last posted here but nothing special

Arcana_Heart_3_JAP_XBOX360-KFC - a 2d fighter released earlier today. Not sure about region locking
    Dennou_Senki_Virtual_On_Force_JPN_RF_XBOX360-Caravan - a gundam game of some form.
    Gundam_Musou_3_JAP_XBOX360-KFC - gundam dynasty warriors
    Deadliest.Catch.Sea.Of.Chaos.USA.XBOX360-CLANDESTiNE - how they ever made a game of this I will never know. Some of a party/minigame type game.
    Get_Fit_with_Mel_B_REPACK_PAL_XBOX360-iCON - random wii fit esque game for the kinect
    Crash_Time_4_The_Syndicate_PAL_XBOX360-STRANGE - English version of one of the "Alarm für Cobra 11" games. They traditionally have not been that good.
    Everything else was just region dupes.

Back to the matter at hand.
    Mindjack.XBOX360-COMPLEX

Should be region free. AP25 is unknown so do check with ABGX360 to see- if it is the case it will only be the fourth game (region dupes aside) to have it- SSv3 (which in combination with LT+ is used to defeat AP25) is not able to be dumped by members of the public and presumably most release groups so you might be waiting a little while as the game is not due for another couple of days.

Anyhow Christmas games rush over we now get to the time of year when interesting things come out and things that just missed the deadline also appear. First up for the 360 at least is Mindjack. The developer behind it is feelplus who are probably most noted for their 360 and PS3 No More Heroes: Heroes' Paradise port or the wii game Ju-on: The Grudge. That aside it is a near future third person shooter with the main gimmick as it were being you get to transfer (as a "ghost" rather than something like battlefield 2) between bodies (people, animals and robots) to continue the action.
    Co-op apparently does feature although it is online only (no system link or splitscreen) according to co-optimus.

Boxart
    [​IMG]

Video
    Gameplay videos are few and far between so a short IGN video it is.

NFO

2. Splych

Member Splych GBAtemp's Lurker

Philippines
    ah i saw this game when searching for a new game .
    i thought the concept was pretty bland since it seems infinite . since you can just transfer to another body and start killing again .

3. Chanser

Member Chanser :o

Macau
    Reminds me of Geist on Gamecube.

4. Fudge

Banned Fudge Remember that death is not the end, but only a tra

United States
    Exactly what I thought. I'm gonna grab it once I get some more blanks.