Mind-reading gorillas love a good game

TrolleyDave

Philosolosophising
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Topic moved to the EoF because it's spam and rubbish.

And tehn topic closed because it's not even up to the standards of todays EoF.

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
lukecop80 said:
anyone know what it means
Well offhand, I'd say that it means that mind-reading gorillas, i.e. gorillas who can read minds, like a good game as much as the next guy.

Where it all gets complicated is determining who exactly the next guy is. Is it the chimp in the neighbouring cage? Or the non-mind-reading gorillas? Or possibly the scientist observing the experiment. Now, without measuring exactly how much any and all of these people like a good game, we don't have a basis for comparison. And furthermore, how do we determine which games are good? So these folks like a good game; who doesn't? But untill we see some titles, we don't know what we're dealing with here. It's quite possible the gorillas actually like a bad game, and scientists simply don't know what they're talking about? Who knows?

gorilla-ds-1--article_image.jpg

GTFO n00b

gorilla-ds-3--article_image.jpg

My Pokeymans B/W, I will not show you them.

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Overlord Nadrian said:
Well then, explain to me, what is a good game? Does it have anything to do with personal preference of certain genres, or perhaps even developers?
That's also a problem. Like I said, how does one determine which games are "good"? I could say I like a good game like the next guy, but the next guy thinks all the games I like are crap; then what?

And then there's the different consoles...

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
STFU NOOB UR CONSOEL SUX BALLZ ITS TEH GEY U SUCK AS MUCH AS UR CONSOEL BRAINWASHED FANBOY LOL

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Um, yeah.

Now do you see the inherent flaw of incorporating a subjective and inherently immeasurable variable into an exact study?

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
That's because you're a rabid fanboy with your head so far up your ass you can see light coming from the other side.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: Have a nice day. Life. Week. Month. year.