Louse

go play rez
Trophies
Website
www.h.com
XP
Country
United States
I'm a vegetarian for 17 years now, I never liked meat and don't miss it but I couldn't live without cheese and yoghurt and milk.

I don't know how healthy it is or not, but I wouldn't know what to eat if I suddenly had to stop using milk and milk products.
fuck health
*snorts cheez-whiz*

Noctosphere

Nova's Guardian
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
  • Haha
Reactions: impeeza

tomberyx

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
If you compare between alcohol and milk, milk is definitely healthier.
You can make this comparison with any drink you find in the grocery store. Milk will always be the winner...

Now there are rumors that milk is harmful, but why? Is it because the cows are fed with harmful food or are on pills?.
Is it because the cows are constantly stressed and get less and less sunlight? Or does someone simply have an allergy?

To answer all these questions it would be necessary to examine everything, but it would take too long. if you are lucky enough to know a farmer then take the fresh milk immediately. Dont forget to heat it up..

Last edited by tomberyx,

x65943

i can be your sega dreamcast or sega nightmarecast
Supervisor
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you compare between alcohol and milk, milk is definitely healthier.
You can make this comparison with any drink you find in the grocery store. Milk will always be the winner...

Now there are rumors that milk is harmful, but why? Is it because the cows are fed with harmful food or are on pills?.
Is it because the cows are constantly stressed and get less and less sunlight? Or does someone simply have an allergy?

To answer all these questions it would be necessary to examine everything, but it would take too long. if you are lucky enough to know a farmer then take the fresh milk immediately. Dont forget to heat it up..
Like everything in life it depends

Is milk healthy for an obese person for instance? This person would be better off buying seltzer water or some other drink with zero calories

Big milk wants us to think we are supposed to be drinking mama cow's teet, but the truth is it's meant for baby cows

Reactions: IC_

tomberyx

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
We all grew up with milk, it was always the norm. We were always told milk is healthy. Why should we think differently now? Even cats drink milk and all other animals almost. We should not blame milk for obesity, there are certainly other factors psychological and physical. Of course water is the best but nowadays even water is enriched with chemicals. There is no common denominator here. Drink what you think and remember that it is right.

sarkwalvein

There's hope for a Xenosaga port.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
We all grew up with milk, it was always the norm. We were always told milk is healthy. Why should we think differently now? Even cats drink milk and all other animals almost. We should not blame milk for obesity, there are certainly other factors psychological and physical. Of course water is the best but nowadays even water is enriched with chemicals. There is no common denominator here. Drink what you think and remember that it is right.
It was all a plot by the communists. They put their propaganda machine on full throttle to convince westerns that cow milk was healthy, all just a ruse to make them poison themselves.

Didn't you know? Even those documentaries were you could see cats on the wild clinging up to cow udders were only a mere product of the red army's propaganda machine.

• Haha
Reactions: x65943

tomberyx

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Is that really true! What were the intentions? I don't think you could decimate humanity with milk... if you can tell me what is really healthy and it always remains then I would immediately throw my milk out of the fridge. What do you drink to" stay healthy "?

tomberyx

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I no matter what you drink or you are it will always be wrong because there is no right. In this situation, only your own mind helps you to distinguish what is wrong and what is less wrong. Food is always a border between bad and half bad because we are so used to it and think it is right. If we would eat 100% healthy food then we would not die before 90 but even that is only a theory. The only important thing to stay what is healthy is to avoid newspapers and the internet because these things manipulate your mind.

x65943

i can be your sega dreamcast or sega nightmarecast
Supervisor
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
and the final thing you forgot is to avoid milk AT ALL costs

Drink a cup, the Russians show up

Put it down, Putin frowns

tomberyx

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Let's stay on the milk topic. The Russians have their own definitions of milk. Of course, you can give up milk and eat fruits and vegetables instead, but that can't be a solution either. What remains is simply to do what the market offers... or you have the possibility to produce everything yourself then you know what you eat.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Gonna love it when the next update blocks them