Status
Not open for further replies.

Man18

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Big press around her now all of these pics are coming up. What do you guys think?

MC for those of you who dont know.

miley-cyrus-candids-001banner.jpg

PS These 2 legs are the reason I find this girl attractive.

miley_cyrus1.jpg

beautifulbeast

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I think she's pretty and moderately talented too. For every record she releases there's always a song I can't get out of my head like See you again from the first and 7 things. Of course you can never tell true talent when it's producers doing most of the job, but anyway.

I would recommend everyone google for her pictures with a wet tshirt in a shower if you want to see something hot, but what is she, 15? That's just not right.

Prophet

Resident Black Militant
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
America is a nation of pedophiles, everyone of us. We sensationalize pictures of young girls, toting them as "news" all the time we are salivating and counting the day's until they turn 18. And whats so special about 18? Is there no guilt to be felt, when we watch child stars grow up, we watch them mature from child to adult, like a younger sibling or our a child of our own and then they hit 18 and the girl becomes the sex symbol? We are all Woody Allen's in sheep's clothing. Look at how quick we transformed Lindsy Lohan. This shit makes me sick...

beautifulbeast

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
@juggernaut911: It was pretty big a couple of months ago when she did a topless photoshoot for Vanity Fair - perv from an American point of view, but artsy from my European point of view.
Anyway, she likes to take pictures of herself making out with her boyf or showing her bra and stuff like that and then they get leaked (or "leaked", if you know what I mean).
Just google her name: he show is shit, but she's pretty hot.

Mewgia

drifter
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Prophet said:
America is a nation of pedophiles, everyone of us. We sensationalize pictures of young girls, toting them as "news" all the time we are salivating and counting the day's until they turn 18. And whats so special about 18? Is there no guilt to be felt, when we watch child stars grow up, we watch them mature from child to adult, like a younger sibling or our a child of our own and then they hit 18 and the girl becomes the sex symbol? We are all Woody Allen's in sheep's clothing. Look at how quick we transformed Lindsy Lohan. This shit makes me sick...

Can't fight biology.

Though, many (mostly strict christian/puritan based) societies (Read: The US and basically nowhere else) have tried to fight people's attraction to sexually mature people (anyone over 12 basically) by passing laws and such, our instincts still remain there, quite powerfully.

science

science rules
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Fuck this shit I hate celebrities and this shit should stay out of my GBAtemp lets talk about video games and BoneMonkeys

Westside

Sogdiana
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Uzbekistan
Mewgia said:
Prophet said:

Can't fight biology.

Though, many (mostly strict christian/puritan based) societies (Read: The US and basically nowhere else) have tried to fight people's attraction to sexually mature people (anyone over 12 basically) by passing laws and such, our instincts still remain there, quite powerfully.
How do you explain those people who only like matures? They have to be at LEAST 28 for me. I am a MILF man.

Man18

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How did my topic become about pedos?

Oh.. NVM
rolleyes.gif

Prophet said:

Also... Milfs PWN

Doomsday Forte

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Where's that 'shopped picture for this one magazine (presuming Playboy) that had as the title headline "Finally! They're 18!" for the Olsen Twins? Perfect for this topic.

Mewgia

drifter
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Westside said:
Mewgia said:
Prophet said:

Can't fight biology.

How do you explain those people who only like matures? They have to be at LEAST 28 for me. I am a MILF man.

slight genetic anomalies that probably arent super uncommon (though I must admit that I have never met anyone else who has that rue about their preference in women) and/or maybe some life-changing experience could have set it off.

Man18

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Many many guys have a crush on their friends moms when they are young. Sometimes it carries over but in my case they are still hot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

Recent Content

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sorry for accidentally bending over