Mildly Infuriating People Thread

Discussion in 'The Edge of the Forum' started by Sora de Eclaune, Jun 3, 2014.

1. Sora de Eclaune
    OP

Sora de Eclaune Baby squirrel, you's a sexy motherfucker.

Feb 15, 2011
    United States
    123 Fake Street
    Get all your frustrations over people out by telling us about them.

For example...I have a friend who isn't mentally challenged. They have an IQ of around 150. However, if they are faced with something that doesn't do what they want it to with the push of a single button, they will never understand how to use it.

Example Conversation
    Example Conversation 2
    ...now remember, they're not mentally challenged. They just cannot use anything that requires you press more than a single button. They can garden fine. They can write and shop fine if they're paying cash. They can live comfortably with their job and do it fine. But they can't use phones, microwaves, computers, cars, self-checkout lanes at the store, etc. I don't know how much of it is "I don't know how" and how much is "I don't want to know how", though.

But when we get into it, I just want to wring their neck. You can point directly at what they need to do, but they won't be able to do it themselves unless you puppeteer their hands to do it.

2. Veho

Veho The man who cried "Ni".

Former Staff
    Apr 4, 2006
    Croatia
    Zagreb
    Ah, parents.

3. Sora de Eclaune
    OP

Sora de Eclaune Baby squirrel, you's a sexy motherfucker.

Feb 15, 2011
    United States
    123 Fake Street
    A 19 year old woman who lives with her parents because she apparently cannot use any form of technology that requires more input than 'push one button, everything you want done is done'. Her parents can't even get her to understand. They are about as proficient in tech as I am.

Oh, will I be so worried if she ever gets pregnant. I mean, considering her difficulty with technology I'm pretty sure that if she ever has to care for anything she'll just call the hospital 23 hours a day to ask "how do I tell if the baby burped?" "how do I know when the baby poops?" "how long does it take for the baby to become 3 years old?" "How do I get warm milk?". And I seriously cannot doubt that would happen.

4. the_randomizer

the_randomizer The Temp's official fox whisperer

Apr 29, 2011
    United States
    Dr. Wahwee's castle
    No offense, but it might be more merciful for her not to have to care for children is she has this much difficulty functioning.

5. Vipera

Vipera Banned

Banned
    Aug 22, 2013
    United States
    Away from this shithole
    I hate everytime I ask for a fan and this fucking brat shows up asking for an autograph.

6. Ozito

Ozito Not a new member anymore

Mar 20, 2006
    Sweden
    An IQ of 150 if you combine them together, right?....right?

I got a little bit annoyed of my 20 year old little brother yesterday for not seeing the difference between a car engine and a gearbox.
    But that might be me being picky.

7. osirisjem

osirisjem Wii U: Y U No Sell ?

Jun 19, 2011
    Canada

an IQ of 150 is useless if you are this inept.
    Social IQ of 5.