Gaming Miiverse, Can you view previous drawings?

BrunceCamp

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Is there a way to see your previous drawings on Miiverse? Ive made a bunch of drawings after completing Peoples Mario Maker levels and wanna look at them all again, But I cant find how to do it

On your profile you can view, 'All Posts' and 'Yeahs' but they aren't appearing in either of them -_-

S

Saiyan Lusitano

This is part of the "progressive" perspective that Miiverse is part of, so you can only see your current while the past ones are forever mixed with the hundreds of thousand ones. It's great, is it not, Camp?

Nintendo should don't not fire the people in charge of Miiverse because they're doing such a great job policing and keeping it as if it were the Facebook/Twitter of Nintendo.

mitcha

مجاهد صنديد مقاتل عنيد
Trophies
XP
Country
Algeria
i already lost all my draws (for the 1st wario contest) , it was lost for ever , coz of the updates.
i update and nothing shawn on my profile , its like i create a new profile but it conserve the text ( my favorite consoles ..., thing like this).

i draws pixel per pixel i think a good i pictures imo, but leftin rage by nintendo when i conect after an update and everything gone.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Yayyy got arcade games on the Pi working lol