Mii's on remote kept "synced"?

Discussion in 'Wii - Hardware, Devices and Utilities' started by markmcrobie, Mar 5, 2010.

Mar 5, 2010
  1. markmcrobie
    OP

Member markmcrobie GBAtemp Regular

United Kingdom
    I just transferred my Mii from console to remote.

If I take my remote to my parent's tomorrow and play their Wii, are any changes to my Mii made there synced back to my own Wii when I get home?

2. tj_cool

Supervisor tj_cool Stuff

Belgium
    The system is actually there to bring your Mii's to other places to use the on othe Wii's, so they should stay the same [​IMG]

3. giantpune

Member giantpune GBAtemp Addict

United States
    i was under the impression that you can only edit a mii on the wii it was created. like when you get a mii somebody else made in the check mii out channel. you cant edit them.

4. XFlak

Member XFlak Wiitired but still kicking

Canada
    i think if u install a saved mii from the remote to the wii, u can edit it no problem, but if u want to save changes to that mii, u need to save the updated mii to the wiimote again

then when u go back to the original wii the mii's from, u would have to delete the old mii, and install the updated mii

not sure about checkmii out stuff though

5. longtom1

Member longtom1 Keep an eye on my posts cause I quick edit frequen

Antarctica
    have tried editing Mii on another console(transferred from wiimote) and it said to me didn't have the rights or something said the Mii could only be edited on the wii it was created on