Gaming Miis in Mario Kart Wii

Selxis

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hello, thanks for checking this topic!

I have but one question: How do you play as your Mii in Mario Kart Wii? Can you play both multiplayer and single player? And finally, can you mingle with the Nintendo characters or is it a Mii-race only then?

Thanks!

Hardcore Gamer

Trophies
XP
Country
Selxis said:
Hello, thanks for checking this topic!

I have but one question: How do you play as your Mii in Mario Kart Wii? Can you play both multiplayer and single player? And finally, can you mingle with the Nintendo characters or is it a Mii-race only then?

Thanks!

I imagine you need to win a cup. Someone said the 100c special cup but it may be duff info.

fishf00d

Trophies
XP
Country
Complete the special cup on 100cc and you can then use your miis as selectable players in future races, they mingle with the mariokart players. You also get to race with karts and bikes @100cc (as a selectable option). Although this may have been rewarded after completing all the 100cc cups or the retro ones, I have been playing grand prix at 100cc till i reached gold on each cup.

The Afroman

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes you have to beat all of the 100cc races with gold. That will give you a mii option.. also word of advice.. if your mii is really tall it will give you a large player.. so if you like certian karts/bikes you need to edit your mii that your playing with for size reasons.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: It will actually make it worse