Miis in Mario Kart Wii

Discussion in 'Wii - Console and Game Discussions' started by Selxis, Apr 8, 2008.

Apr 8, 2008

Miis in Mario Kart Wii by Selxis at 8:26 PM (1,851 Views / 0 Likes) 4 replies

1. Selxis
    OP

Member Selxis GBAtemp Regular

Denmark
    Hello, thanks for checking this topic!

I have but one question: How do you play as your Mii in Mario Kart Wii? Can you play both multiplayer and single player? And finally, can you mingle with the Nintendo characters or is it a Mii-race only then?

Thanks!

2. Hardcore Gamer

Member Hardcore Gamer GBAtemp Fan

United Kingdom
    I imagine you need to win a cup. Someone said the 100c special cup but it may be duff info.

3. Selxis
    OP

Member Selxis GBAtemp Regular

Denmark
    Woah, so no one knows this yet? o_o;

4. fishf00d

Newcomer fishf00d Newbie

United Kingdom
    Complete the special cup on 100cc and you can then use your miis as selectable players in future races, they mingle with the mariokart players. You also get to race with karts and bikes @100cc (as a selectable option). Although this may have been rewarded after completing all the 100cc cups or the retro ones, I have been playing grand prix at 100cc till i reached gold on each cup.

5. The Afroman

Newcomer The Afroman Member

United States
    Yes you have to beat all of the 100cc races with gold. That will give you a mii option.. also word of advice.. if your mii is really tall it will give you a large player.. so if you like certian karts/bikes you need to edit your mii that your playing with for size reasons.