Hacking Mii was Originally For DS

H8TR

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Took me a while to load. If it happens to anyone, here are the pics.
dsmii1nx0.jpg

dsmii2dr7.jpg

shadow1w2

Still here.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The DS had alot of extra promises that it didnt hold up on at the last minute.
Like finding other DS users that walk by you with a scan running almost constantly.
Though that would drain batteries, it sounded like a nice feature. Instead we just got some small effort to enable that Chat interface check.
Ive never been in the DS chat with more than one person, wich is about ten feet away from me anyway.

Still, woulda been cool to see Mii's on the DS.

Though they could always apply it to newer games and mess wit hthe firmware again like the WFC works.

Harsky

Madmin
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
The DS had alot of extra promises that it didnt hold up on at the last minute.
Like finding other DS users that walk by you with a scan running almost constantly.
Though that would drain batteries, it sounded like a nice feature. Instead we just got some small effort to enable that Chat interface check.
Ive never been in the DS chat with more than one person, wich is about ten feet away from me anyway.

Still, woulda been cool to see Mii's on the DS.

Though they could always apply it to newer games and mess wit hthe firmware again like the WFC works.
This feature will never be used in my DS since I rarely take it out and the town I live in has no DS users.

Psyfira

Credit: 0ml. Insert tea to continue
Trophies
XP
Country
There are other DS owners around here, but taking a game out and playing it in public isn't really something people do in the UK. Maybe on a long train journey yes, but it's very rare to see someone in a cafe or on a bus playing who isn't under the age of 10. Another reason why shop download stations would be a bit redundant over here.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: butte