Gaming Mii Plaza - Unlocking Hats and Outfits

NEO-BAHAMUT-

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi guys, I understand the whol find mii game in which you need to rack up coins and streepass hits to progress and unlock hats in fact there is a nice thread with all the details that you need etc.

http://gbatemp.net/threads/streetpass-quest-2-find-mii-2-hats.315418/

However, what about all the other hats and uniforms? Theres loads to collect. Can anyone give any details on how to get them? Is there a thread with all the information on?

NEO-BAHAMUT-

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Thanks but I do already know that. Sorry for the bad first post. Im talking about the other mii plaza games. I've read you can get tickets for exchange booth? to unlock more outfits etc.

Thanks.

Skelletonike

♂ ♥ Gallant Pervert ♥ ♀
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Yup, you need to buy one of the other four games, or just buy them all (which I did), since you get a nice discount.
If you don't want to buy any of the games, well, you can't unlock those suits or those hats (which btw, are sort of a reward you get from the games).

NEO-BAHAMUT-

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Not bought them yet but I'm thinking i might do later tonight. Would I only get 1 ticket per day or do I get one from each game per day? Is there a guide on how to get the different suites / hats etc?

Sychophantom

I'm a plant.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not bought them yet but I'm thinking i might do later tonight. Would I only get 1 ticket per day or do I get one from each game per day? Is there a guide on how to get the different suites / hats etc?

No, it's more like Xbox Achievements/PSN Trophies. You unlock tickets for certain actions. Some of the actions are a real bite in the ass too, especially Mii Force.

Reactions: Skelletonike

d0gma

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have to agree with Sychophantom. The game that really annoyed me was Monster Manor. It took forever to get all the puzzle boxes.

Arras

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Getting just the hats you want is not that much of a problem, but if you want each and every one or even most of them you're going to have to do some insane shit (I think Mii Force has one for completing the entire game with 1 powerup aka next to no firepower and 1hp, and some of the other games will just take forever).

d0gma

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
oh, I thought there was a ticket for completing the marathon in Hard mode which only gives you 1 powerup, but 10 tries. Oh well.
Playing mii force in hard mode is an option, but not required for a ticket.

Does anyone else have all the hats?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: