Mii Parade...

Discussion in 'Wii - Console and Game Discussions' started by Gifted1, Jul 6, 2007.

Jul 6, 2007

Mii Parade... by Gifted1 at 8:12 PM (1,119 Views / 0 Likes) 5 replies

1. Gifted1
    OP

Member Gifted1 GBAtemp Fan

United States
    I dont understand what this is for and how it workd. A couple times I went to the Mii parade and I seen a few Mii's strolling around so i grabbed them up but for the most part, nobody is there. Do you have to have more Wii friends in order for the parade to be more active? And what's the purpose? Just to catch a few Mii's?

2. Spikey

Member Spikey Your Special Someone

United States
    The Miis in Mii parade are Miis that one of the friends you added has that are set to travel. Therefore, to get more Miis in the parade you need to add more people. [​IMG]

3. Sick Wario

Member Sick Wario Club Nintendo

United Arab Emirates
    there is more to it. i have been slowly investigating the methods miis can travel to the parade with help from another forums user since the launch.

miis travel to/from contacts in the address book, but i've found that a person with few miis will get 'accellerated' trevel miis compared to a person with an already large parade, regardless of the amount of contacts in address book. miis set as 'favourite' seem more likely to travel than non-fav miis. also, miis seem more likely to travel when at least 1 wii message has been sent between contacts.

'local' miis can also join the parade. that's miis from your area. the area is not known. could be city, state, console region, country etc. this was tested with a brand new wii, left with wiiconnect ON for 1 week. no messages sent/recieved, no wiis in address book, and no miis created in mii channel. about 10 miis in parade after 6 days. it may or may not matter but there was 1 other launch wii in the same room, same WLAN

nintendo can send [celebrity] miis as has happened in japan, however these 'special' miis cannot be copied, only transferred

miis can be sent directly to parade using blank wii messages with the mii as the message 'icon'

for the record the parade on my launch wii is currently over 1700 and growing 1-5 per day. 4 empty contact spaces in the address book
    using the methods above i've had parades over 2200, so the limit is still unknown, and may be dependant on the wii's free internal memory

4. Gifted1
    OP

Member Gifted1 GBAtemp Fan

United States
    Thanks for answering [​IMG]

5. nileyg

Member nileyg GBAtemp Fan

United States
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

6. Sick Wario

Member Sick Wario Club Nintendo

United Arab Emirates