oteck

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
What mii's do you guys have right now?
Just added the peanuts gang and the power puff girls (so cute)
pretty soon my plaza will be full of kiddie mii's... theres also a MJ stalking around
but chuck norris is around to give him a nice round house kick if he goes off the line

Strokemouth

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I have Hitler, Jesus (although he goes by 'Iehova' on my Wii), and Jack Bauer. My own Mii is scarily accurate too.

For some reason, Jack Bauer is quite good at getting home runs.
smile.gif

Taras, I'd be interested in how your Howard Stern came out!

Ender15

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Samuel Jackson, Solid Snake, Goemon, Urashima Kietaro, Narusegawa Naru, Koalla Su, Shinobu Maehara, Konno Mitsune, Sara McDougal, Otohime Mutsumi, Nyamo, Motoko Aoyama, Haruka Urashima, Noriyasu Seta, Kanako Urashima, and Grandma Hina. (Yes, nearly the entire cast of Love Hina, I was bored >_>).

Chuck Norris, Vin Diesel, Abraham Lincoln, Angelina Jolie, Jessica Alba, Carmen Electra, Anna Kournikova, Karina Bacchi, and Viviane Brunieri, that is all my real peeps. Oh, and I got a Jesus, Buddha, God, Gandhi, Mother Teresa, and Shiva as well. >_>

Shinji Ikari, Asuka Soryu Langley, Misato Katsuragi, Rei Ikari (Yes, if Shinji's Bastard Father created her, then she is an Ikari >_>), Chiyo-Chan, Osaka, Rock Lee, Sakura, Spike (The Cowboy Bebop One), Ichigo, and Rukia, that finishes off my Manga/Anime Collection.

And then about 15 family and friends.

And of course my wii-tard.

Woo. My wii counts 55 of them. I might have forgotten a few.
ohmy.gif

I am probably going to finish of Azumanga, and then make some Trigun. Cheesy

Then I will do the whole cast of Heroes.

oteck

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
added a new series in mine, the Serial killer kind
-Jeffrey Dahmer
-Charles Manson
-John Wayne Gacy
-Ted Bundy

Still tracking down some more to add in, mine are pretty accurate cept for Jeffrey

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Also nice. Never really watched Fallout on Prime, but sounds like a good show. +1