Hacking migrate POKEMON with M3DS REAL+M3 GEP?

lostcanvas

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
Hm,recently I am interested in M3 adapter so I read some posts in which they say migrating POKEMON with M3DS REAL+M3 GEP is possible.
I succeeded in linking Gyakuten Saiban 1(Phoenix Wright-Ace Attorney in English) to its ds version,but as for the Pokemon Ruby and Diamond, it just won't work.
Does anyone know the method?

Sanoblue

The Fuzzy Blue Woof!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
not sure with the m3 n all but with my r4/ezV and ezflash 3-1 i had to patch the rom to enable the link between the 2. i imagine its the same issue

lostcanvas

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
not sure with the m3 n all but with my r4/ezV and ezflash 3-1 i had to patch the rom to enable the link between the 2. i imagine its the same issue

thx anyway:lol:I know how to migrate Pokemon using R4+3in1,the pokepatch is needed cause there‘s no native support for 3in1 in R4. And I tried patching the rom as well, which doesn't help in my problem.

Sanoblue

The Fuzzy Blue Woof!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
thx anyway:lol:I know how to migrate Pokemon using R4+3in1,the pokepatch is needed cause there‘s no native support for 3in1 in R4. And I tried patching the rom as well, which doesn't help in my problem.

kk intresting cause isnt the m3gep a clone of the 3-1?
figured it might be same. Was looking around for that patch too for ya lol

lostcanvas

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
kk intresting cause isnt the m3gep a clone of the 3-1?
figured it might be same. Was looking around for that patch too for ya lol

M3 GEP is 256M SDRAM included, but no norflash. Some batches of M3GEP have RTC. I guess it is different from 3in1, which is 128M psram+256(or 512)M norflash included and no RTC.
Official ads of M3GEP claim that it supports migrating Pokemon when being used with M3DS Real, so I reckon maybe it is natively supported in Sakura Kernal, but I can't figure out how.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: butte