Mighty No. 9 still coming out on 3DS and Vita says comcept

ElyosOfTheAbyss

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
no9_1_3ds_esrb.jpg

The (totally) long awaited Mighty No. 9 is still on it's way to Nintendo 3DS and PS vita says comcept. A few days a new Kickstarter update for backers had been posted basically explaining a few things like the physical rewards and what not, however one of the things they talked about was the port Mighty No. 9 on handheld devices. Because of recent adjustments the comcept they had to put the handheld ports on hold but now that everything is back to normal they say that they plan to release the handheld ports by the end of 2017.

Here is what they had to say in the Kickstarter update:
Hand Held versions They are not being cancelled, we are still in the process of porting. The porting had to be put on hold for a while due to the other versions being delayed and the recent adjustment we had in comcept. However, everything is back on track now. The developer restarted the porting process in early May, and we estimate to release them within 2017 (it could be earlier, but it's hard to estimate a more precise date at this point). We will update on this when we have more information.

Are you excited for the handheld port of Mighty No. 9? Or are you just gonna let it fade from existence?

Last edited by ElyosOfTheAbyss,

Thunder Hawk

Firefox Master Race
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
no9_1_3ds_esrb.jpg

The (totally) long awaited Mighty No. 9 is still on it's way to Nintendo 3DS and PS vita says comcept. A few days a new Kickstarter update for backers had been posted basically explaining a few things like the physical rewards and what not, however one of the things they talked about was the port Mighty No. 9 on handheld devices. Because of recent adjustments the comcept they had to put the handheld ports on hold but now that everything is back to normal they say that they plan to release the handheld ports by the end of 2017.

Here is what they had to say in the Kickstarter update:

Are you excited for the handheld port of Mighty No. 9? Or are you just gonna let it fade from existence?
Watch them come up with exclusive DLC for this...

D

Deleted User

Who cares about this game. This game look worse than yoshi's island. a game that released in 1995.

S

Saiyan Lusitano

Mighty No. 9 is a fine game but the dev team fucked up and demanded too much money for too little.
Who cares about this game. This game look worse than yoshi's island. a game that released in 1995.
Those who want to own a physical/digital copy of the game for 3DS or Vita.

Reactions: Ricken

CeeDee

fuckin dork
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, despite the game being a complete failure, it's great to see them following through with their stretch goal promises.

Heck, some bigger Kickstarters never did. UNDERTALE, a hugely successful game, is off developing PlayStation ports, when it still has unfinished stretch goals (like an "Alarm Clock App")

Reactions: Saiyan Lusitano

placebooooo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
People are calling this game crap, but I honestly look forward to it. Always been a fan of megaman games (especially megaman X). I didn't like azure striker too much so I'll definitely settle with mighty no. 9.

Reactions: Ricken

VMM

Hamon > Stand
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
People are calling this game crap, but I honestly look forward to it. Always been a fan of megaman games (especially megaman X). I didn't like azure striker too much so I'll definitely settle with mighty no. 9.

Have you tried Mighty Gunvolt Burst? I think you'll like it.

D

Deleted User

The hype is real, can't wait for this game to suck my soul dry at home and on the go.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: [louder cricket sounds]