Status
Not open for further replies.

fairlyevenparents

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
In campaign, right now im playing as Fiona lvl 9, and im at the end boss level but i need to get pass 3 CHAMPION monsters...The first one was a death knight which i beat, but now i have to beat a WRAITH {A.K.A The grim reaper or death.}When i engage it theres two reapers that are already charging ready to hit...anything they hit will die instantly even me so how do i avoid thier hits or where them down so they can't hit me??? each one has like 60 hp reduction but that doesn't matter if i get hit anyone pass this without using cheats?

fieryfield

Trophies
XP
Country
Hong Kong
I got past this part already, i used quite a few ghosts to hold the attack, yes they will die but it will resist the attack of the wraiths, by reducing its attack to zero with shields and ghosts, it will reduce the attack of th wraiths until it hits 0 when it does, it will not hit the player to reduce it to zero. Anyway, does anyone know how to get past laudilla's dragons?

fairlyevenparents

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I finally got past them now im at laudilla, For her dragons the only way i would know how to do it is, make a lot of sheilds and dont put any idle units in the way of her dragons or else it'll just swallow them up and get the attack stronger

EyeZ

Trophies
XP
zuriel102 said:
I finally got past them now im at laudilla, For her dragons the only way i would know how to do it is, make a lot of sheilds and dont put any idle units in the way of her dragons or else it'll just swallow them up and get the attack stronger

this is where i am at in the game, it's a tough battle, i've had numerous attempts at it, i will get back to it soon, kinda disheartening when every attempt at it is a fail

mikeychunn

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just beat the game last night. Get ready for some crazy hard battles because this game will make you go insane. Easiest campaign imo was aidan. Beat the boss without using any champs, just hell chargers

outgum

Pokemanz Master
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
ibeat her before she could summon her wraiths, i used the artifact that brings your health to 10% and gives you 100% bonus attack power, and killed her in one hit
happy.gif

fairlyevenparents

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i need some more help cause im stuck in the game literally...
Ok so i beat the person and now im at aidan, i beat the fire lady and im supposed to go beat some demons at the castle, but instead i go to the cave south of the castle and i walk in and explore that cave...there's a puzzle person and another person there,3 treasures right.
Then im returning to get out of the cave and bam, i can't see the character and i can't move... all the controls work regulary but i can't see my character and i cant move anywhere, please help! I don't want to start over again!

Kaos

Good show!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
zuriel102 said:
i need some more help cause im stuck in the game literally...
Ok so i beat the person and now im at aidan, i beat the fire lady and im supposed to go beat some demons at the castle, but instead i go to the cave south of the castle and i walk in and explore that cave...there's a puzzle person and another person there,3 treasures right.
Then im returning to get out of the cave and bam, i can't see the character and i can't move... all the controls work regulary but i can't see my character and i cant move anywhere, please help! I don't want to start over again!
You're in trouble then. I've read about that happening to one other person, and they were forced to restart.

fairlyevenparents

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Jackthelad said:
zuriel102 said:

this is where i am at in the game, it's a tough battle, i've had numerous attempts at it, i will get back to it soon, kinda disheartening when every attempt at it is a fail

It's also tough because she can put her dragons in the middle or the outersides,try to at least hit her once with a core unit...and every turn she'll go down like 3hp,then try hitting her with a reaper to kill her automatically or hit her with a skeleton warrior to do massive damage and that's about it
oh wait try adding the phoenix feather for artifacs since it'll revive you at 25% health after you die

outgum

Pokemanz Master
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
zuriel102 said:
Jackthelad said:
zuriel102 said:

It's also tough because she can put her dragons in the middle or the outersides,try to at least hit her once with a core unit...and every turn she'll go down like 3hp,then try hitting her with a reaper to kill her automatically or hit her with a skeleton warrior to do massive damage and that's about it
oh wait try adding the phoenix feather for artifacs since it'll revive you at 25% health after you die

thats a tactic i tried, But it didnt really work for me, Ill explain more in depth MY way.
Skeleton Warrior, are the Champion Units with the Big axe right?
What i did was use the Artifact that takes away 90% HP and gives 100% bonus attack power, This is good for defending AND attacking, as your units are MUCH more stronger, You need to learn the pattern shes moves, I realise there isnt a pattern to who she summons, But what i did, was keep retrating if she sommoned two.... Dragons?, And got it till she was only summoning one, Have only one champion unit equipped too, this will help getting them out, By one i mean JUST having Skeleton warriors equpied and obviously your normal troops, I put my Skeleton warrior on the left, and nuked her with... like 167 Attack i think, killing her in one hit. Kinda simple and effective

fairlyevenparents

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
outgum said:
zuriel102 said:
Jackthelad said:
zuriel102 said:

thats a tactic i tried, But it didnt really work for me, Ill explain more in depth MY way.
Skeleton Warrior, are the Champion Units with the Big axe right?
What i did was use the Artifact that takes away 90% HP and gives 100% bonus attack power, This is good for defending AND attacking, as your units are MUCH more stronger, You need to learn the pattern shes moves, I realise there isnt a pattern to who she summons, But what i did, was keep retrating if she sommoned two.... Dragons?, And got it till she was only summoning one, Have only one champion unit equipped too, this will help getting them out, By one i mean JUST having Skeleton warriors equpied and obviously your normal troops, I put my Skeleton warrior on the left, and nuked her with... like 167 Attack i think, killing her in one hit. Kinda simple and effective

That's a good tactic, where are you now in the game?

fairlyevenparents

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
outgum said:
ummm sure, when i said RIGHT after .. not quite, but im in the demon guy, ill upload it now
happy.gif

Edit: I hope the save works for you, Merry Chrsitmas!
http://www.mediafire.com/?1imz4z2bzmi

Thanks a lot, I'm at my grand parent's house for the weekend, so I'll get to downloading it on Monday...
Also do i need to change the name or something to it, to make it work on my acekard?
Merry Christmas
happy.gif
grog.gif

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
zuriel102 said:
outgum said:
ummm sure, when i said RIGHT after .. not quite, but im in the demon guy, ill upload it now
happy.gif

Thanks a lot, I'm at my grand parent's house for the weekend, so I'll get to downloading it on Monday...
Also do i need to change the name or something to it, to make it work on my acekard?
Merry Christmas
happy.gif
grog.gif

Yes, you may need to change the name of the SAV file to match it with the name of your NDS file in order for it to work.

fairlyevenparents

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am r4ymond said:
zuriel102 said:
outgum said:
happy.gif

Merry Christmas
happy.gif
grog.gif

Yes, you may need to change the name of the SAV file to match it with the name of your NDS file in order for it to work.

Okay thank you, I'll make sure to do that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: i always pee in the water