Hardware Might have bricked my Wii U by installing Nintendont

BIGCAP2727

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
So I was trying to enable controllers for Wii games and to get GameCube games working (since all I was getting was the infamous black screen when booting them) when I thought it was a good idea to follow this YouTube tutorial about installing Nintendont through Homebrew (I had already tried manual installation and Teconmoon's injector and it wouldn't work).

Anyways, once I downloaded the files and completed the Nintendont installation, I tried to go back to the Wii U menu to boot the app, but it got locked in the loading screen and every two seconds it would switch to a black screen. Whenever I turn the console on again, the same loop keeps going.

I saw something similar happened to a user here, and they were able to solve it by leaving the Gamepad far from the console so it would force its desync. I did it and instead of getting the loop, the Homebrew menu was booted right just after turning the console on. The problem's still there since if I turn on the Gamepad and press the home button from there, I still get stuck on the load screen. Any advice?

ccfman2004

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Never follow Youtube guides for console hacking, ever. Also the latest version of Nintendont isn't compatible with Teconmoon's injector.

I will let someone else try to help you fix the issue as I'm not sure what you did wrong.

EDIT: Also please post the link to Youtube video so we can see what you tried to do.

BIGCAP2727

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Never follow Youtube guides for console hacking, ever. Also the latest version of Nintendont isn't compatible with Teconmoon's injector.

I will let someone else try to help you fix the issue as I'm not sure what you did wrong.

EDIT: Also please post the link to Youtube video so we can see what you tried to do.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Yeah forgot to turn that off