Gaming Might and Magic - Clash of Heroes Walkthrough

ninovalenti

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I just downloaded the game 6 hours ago and I was surprised how good the game is (i dont played the usa version and never watched a video about the game)
then i thought to make a walkthrough and started playing.

The result is that already 4 parts are online and i hope i can help people beating the game if they stuck on a point in the game.

Part 1: Part 2: Part 3: Part 4:

Sengster

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
anyone know how to solve the 2nd puzzle (1 bone dragon 2 vampires) from fiona story?

if i remember correct is from sir renegald.

XXNatus

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've been playing this game for a few days now (I'm currently in Aidan's arc), and it is indeed a rather good game.

don_eno

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
you don't need brains for this game just luck but still is the best puzzle-rpg i have ever played

EliteKill

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nice job. I myself finished it already (took me 40+ hours) and I loved it. I must admit, I wasn't accepting such a challenge for this game (the later bosses get sadistic...) The only problem with this is that it relies on luck, so what you might find easy in your walkthrough might be impossible for some... Still, good luck!

Rev Jim

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Guyana
Yeah with any game of randomly generated elements a degree of luck will always be present. I like though that there is a "retreat" option when you get a bad deal to start a battle. Sure you lose a little, but it's not too bad.

Currently on the fourth character (Demon World
biggrin.gif
). The puzzles are really challenging with the third and fourth worlds, too tough for me anyways...man they're tough IMO The bosses haven't seemed too tough as long as you get all your units' levels up beforehand. Had to actually do a little grinding last wordl for Lucinda - she was tough for me cause I didn't level-up my special units enough.

Am I missing something, or what are the resources other than gold used for?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: