Gaming Midnight Launch vs PreOrder

In way are you going to get the 3DS

• I Preordered it, Can't be too careful!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Midnight Launch, Baby! (Tell us where)

• Hopefuly I can get it the day of....(Tell us where)

• I'm not getting that overpriced demon!

• Total voters

tenentenen

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just wondering what everyone is doing to obtain their 3DS.

As for me, I'm going to the midnight launch at a nearby Best Buy. Hopefully I'll get there in time to get one.
I Just gotta do the launch. It's just part of the experience for me, did the same for Wii at Walmart back in 2006.

So excited!
nds.gif

D

Deleted User

Preordered and getting on launch day. Pretty sure my area's not doing a midnight opening

Blaze163

The White Phoenix's purifying flame.
Trophies
XP
Country
I got my preorder down months ago 'cause I knew this thing would sell like copies of 'Heat' in a nunnery. I'm going to the midnight launch in just a couple of hours to pick it up, and as many games as my rather feeble wages will allow. If they're at their usual standard I can grab one great game plus Ridge Racer as Ridge Racer is reduced. Yay for discounts
smile.gif

Assuming my wages show up at all, that is. Sometimes inexplicably takes them a few hours to clear. I'll be pissed off if that happens. Means not only do I have to wait but I have to do the empty handed walk of shame all the way home in the cold and the dark.

awssk8er

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I pre-ordered it, and I'm picking it up at midnight.

For the Wii, I pre-ordered it, but wasn't going to get it at launch with my pre-order, so I canceled it and camped out with a friend at Wal-mart. We both got one after a little more than 14 hours.

With the DSi, I knew it wouldn't sell out like crazy, so I pre-ordered it like 2 days before it came out. I picked it up at midnight anyway.

RupeeClock

Colors 3D Snivy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I pre-ordered mine quite some time ago, true enough there's a midnight launch going on right now though.
Not the kinda guy to go out so late at night though, even though my brother has to deal with everyone getting the 3DS right now.
tongue.gif

Jan1tor

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I pre-ordered my through Sears. I also used "Mypoints.com" ordered through their link that way I got 5 points per dollar spent and I was also able to use my Kmart/Sears rewards card and got points on it too. It will be delivered to my doorstep.

Dr Eggman

I am THE Eggman.
Trophies
Website
facebook.com
XP
Country
Canada
Pre-Ordered. Best Buy had a promotion, that if you pre-ordered it, you will get 1600 Points Bonus (20$ Gift card equivalent). Since I was gonna buy it anyways, I pre-ordered it to get the bonus.

Gonna be there first thing Sunday morning to pick it up!! Anyone else here from Toronto? I'm hitting the Scarborough Town Center Best Buy.

redact

‮҉
Trophies
XP
Country
Mauritania
RupeeClock said:
Not the kinda guy to go out so late at night though
that's the best part though
you wait all night and at the end you get to turn on that 3ds and feel warm inside

shame nobody where i live ever does midnight launches (ever)
ohnoes.png

QUOTE(moley @ Mar 25 2011, 08:52 AM) Just went to my local Games midnight release and won the raffle wooooooooooooooooooooo
yaynds.gif
nice, congrats
tongue.gif

so did you get a refund on your pre-order or had you not put down a pre-order?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: With uremum