Midjourney Ai <invites> Opinions & more

maxnormal

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I have a few invites currently looking for users who plan on buying the membership and sharing more invites here

please send me a DM on discord: jakewake#4878
I ended up getting an email from midjourney lastnight with an invite link! So stoked.

I signed up for a subscription. Can I ask where the invite section is? I'll send some to some people in here.

HellaJvke

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I ended up getting an email from midjourney lastnight with an invite link! So stoked.

I signed up for a subscription. Can I ask where the invite section is? I'll send some to some people in here.
in discord with the bot enter the command /invite and it will generate an invite

using /info command you can see your current invite allotment

ms1468

Trophies
XP
Country
Egypt
Hey dude I get get an invitation, please ai software I been obsessed with exploring the creative potential I'm a 3D artist thanks man

Aodhan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France

Hi! I'm a former art student who has been kicked out of school but I'm still interested in learning. If I could have an invite I'd be really happy. I really need help finding good compositions XD.

HellaJvke

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@ Ms1468 and Aodhan

I have a few more invites, invites are time sensitive so if you send a friend request to me on discord Ill send you an invite link

jakewake#4878
discord is also used as the gui for midjourneys service so be sure to have an account

LOVEGROOVE

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Hello to all!
Its really nice see all the stuff people are creating. As a 3D designer im exicet to start using some AI as Midjourney or DALL E.
I have a lot of ideas i want to try!.

Anyone have invitations or could help to get the access? Im in waitlist for DALL E and registrated for Midjourney too, but dont recive email or something :S.

TY TO ALL!

LOVEGROOVE

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Hello to all!
Its really nice see all the stuff people are creating. As a 3D designer im exicet to start using some AI as Midjourney or DALL E.
I have a lot of ideas i want to try!.

Anyone have invitations or could help to get the access? Im in waitlist for DALL E and registrated for Midjourney too, but dont recive email or something :S.

TY TO ALL!

Aodhan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
@ Ms1468 and Aodhan

I have a few more invites, invites are time sensitive so if you send a friend request to me on discord Ill send you an invite link

jakewake#4878
discord is also used as the gui for midjourneys service so be sure to have an account
I sent you a friend request :)

Reactions: HellaJvke

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Seems to produce similar quality results to Wombo which I played around with a bit and got some good results.
https://app.wombo.art/
Shame the images are not higher resolution. I'd love to have some of them printed on a shirt, or a poster, or just to use as my wallpaper.
I guess the AI is designed to work with a specific resolution, and all the input images used for training are also the same resolution, so you can't just tell it to output a higher resolution, it'd have to be trained on a higher resolution set of images, which would make things a lot more complicated. Could run it through Waifu2x though.

HellaJvke

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
sent invites to

Seems to produce similar quality results to Wombo which I played around with a bit and got some good results.
https://app.wombo.art/
Shame the images are not higher resolution. I'd love to have some of them printed on a shirt, or a poster, or just to use as my wallpaper.
I guess the AI is designed to work with a specific resolution, and all the input images used for training are also the same resolution, so you can't just tell it to output a higher resolution, it'd have to be trained on a higher resolution set of images, which would make things a lot more complicated. Could run it through Waifu2x though.
Midjourney can produce images up to 1080p resolution which is a good standard.
I ussually upscale them to 4k for projects and they end up looking decent.

as for putting images on a t-shirt id reccomend converting it to a vector image instead of rastorized so it doesnt pixelate.

Guys i'm all out of invites until further notice.
if anyone i invited joined the membership for midjourney and has invites left they wanna share please post to the thread letting other members know.

-Cheers
will update when i get more invites until then sign up for official invite: http://bit.ly/3J2NNVs

Reactions: Peacock

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
sent invites to

Midjourney can produce images up to 1080p resolution which is a good standard.
I ussually upscale them to 4k for projects and they end up looking decent.

as for putting images on a t-shirt id reccomend converting it to a vector image instead of rastorized so it doesnt pixelate.

Guys i'm all out of invites until further notice.
if anyone i invited joined the membership for midjourney and has invites left they wanna share please post to the thread letting other members know.

-Cheers
will update when i get more invites until then sign up for official invite: http://bit.ly/3J2NNVs
1080p is pretty decent, good enough for a wallpaper but not so good for prints. Kind of a hassle to go through Discord though, wonder why they don't just have a website.
Depending on the art style, vector graphics might work but if it's very colorful and/or has a lot of gradients, it's not gonna work so well and I'd really like that sort of design on a shirt (more complicated to have printed, but dye sublimation can do it)

Site & Scene News

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: @SylverReZ, Indeed lol