OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
"Dear aunt, let's set so double the killer delete select all."

Watch this hilarious demonstration of Windows Vista's Voice Recognition.

The way I see this is that it may become the next "All your base are belong to us" if that line becomes popular enough

Reactions: Bubsy Bobcat

VmprHntrD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yah right...failure due to background noise. Bullshit. Just like when they tried to show off USB plug and play shit I think with Win98 or something and when they jacked in the scanner it took the entire OS down with the BSOD and Gates looked somewhere between shocked and pissed to all hell.

th3sandm4n

I'm here for the knowledge!
Trophies
Website
www.Websiteofdoom.com
XP
Country
United States
Yah right...failure due to background noise. Bullshit. Just like when they tried to show off USB plug and play shit I think with Win98 or something and when they jacked in the scanner it took the entire OS down with the BSOD and Gates looked somewhere between shocked and pissed to all hell.

That was the best clip ever

cornaljoe

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Yah right...failure due to background noise. Bullshit. Just like when they tried to show off USB plug and play shit I think with Win98 or something and when they jacked in the scanner it took the entire OS down with the BSOD and Gates looked somewhere between shocked and pissed to all hell.

Anyone got a link for that one? LOL, I like how the newscasters were being real jerks about the whole thing.

Lily

One Scary Lady
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Actually, the voice recognition failed because the gain was way too high, just like any voice recognition current on the market would fail for the same reason.

No biggie. It's work-in-progress software, people are far too hard on Microsoft.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: yes for nearly a month i was officially a wanted fugitive, until yesterday when it ended