Microsoft Xbox vs Nintendo GameCube vs PlayStation 2.

Marc_LFD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
...dafuq
Post automatically merged:

Bro, I still want to have a talk with Gates because he decided to CUT OFF WINDOWS XP'S SUPPORT.
XP was superb, but the modern iteration of it was pretty much 7 and they killed that off, too.

I'd love to use Windows 7 rather than 10, though since it's been discontinued I don't want to risk as I'd be connected to the internet.

Microsoft surely could have continued supporting 7 instead of shitting out operating systems that were/are more of a headache. I'm not even going to ever install 11, I'll use 10 LTSC until 2029 (extended support).

Hopefully 12 is closer to what Windows used to be than what it is now.

By the way, I think the military and hospitals still use XP.

rcpd

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
... I've got a clue that you don't know how pretty much everyone calls it "RRoD" even if it isn't
Yes but they don't. People who know what they're talking about call the OG Xbox "RRoD" a "FRAG" error or "Christmas Lights". Nobody has ever called the FRAG/Christmas Lights error a "RRoD" error. And people that do are always very quickly corrected as you were.

5 minutes of research could have shown you this. Instead you chose to argue with someone who very clearly knows more than you about the subject. 👍

CupheadtheCritic

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Honduras
Yes but they don't. People who know what they're talking about call the OG Xbox "RRoD" a "FRAG" error or "Christmas Lights". Nobody has ever called the FRAG/Christmas Lights error a "RRoD" error. And people that do are always very quickly corrected as you were.

5 minutes of research could have shown you this. Instead you chose to argue with someone who very clearly knows more than you about the subject. 👍
Listen, this is getting old. I've moved on from it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Lol