Microsoft Vs Sony Vs Nintendo - E3 2012

MakiManPR

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Guy, Jane and Danny battle it out to see which of the three main E3 2012 press conferences was the best - Microsoft, Sony or Nintendo?

Video

Who won E3 for you guys? IMO Sony won E3 with all those great exclusives like Beyond, The Last of Us and God of War: Ascension.

IMO Sony>Nintendo>Microsoft

chris888222

GBAtemp's Flygon Fan
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
This isn't news. but I'm not going to ruin it.

I'll say that Nintendo won this because of the games in the Wii U presentation and the first party titles (fuck yeah paper Mario) in the 3DS Software Showcase.

Sony would stand a better chance if more Vita titles were announced IMO. The Last of Us was amazing but just not enough.

To me it's Nintendo > Sony > Microsoft

On a more serious note, whoever won is basically personal opinion. I might like Halo 4 much much more than all of the Wii U software announced, so this is all personal preference

MakiManPR

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Even if Nintendo have a new home console coming this year they didn't delivered killer apps for it. Don't get me wrong I'm not saying the WiiU sucks or something like that. I'm saying that those games are not really greats to make a system seller. IMO the only really great games are just 2 Pikmin 3(WHICH IS NOT A LAUNCH GAME) and ZombiU. If Nintendo Land comes bundled with the WiiU(IMO it should) and its something like PSHome then will be really interesting.

Pr0bedC0w

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I was going to say Microsoft > Sony > Nintendo, but seriously; Usher for Xbox just ruined the whole arguement which was meant to be FOR Xbox not trying to sabotage them. Off to angrily rant at my Xbox then eat Pizza or other greasy mind washing food whilst playing it... Shameful.

chris888222

GBAtemp's Flygon Fan
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
If you want to add the other devs in:

[title:Personal Opinion okay?]
Ubisoft (clear winner) > Nintendo (won Sony only by a small margin) > Sony > Sega > Microsoft (Usher really fucked it)

I didn't watch Konami. :(

KingVamp

Haaah-hahahaha!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you want to add the other devs in:

[title:Personal Opinion okay?]
Ubisoft (clear winner) > Nintendo (won Sony only by a small margin) > Sony > Sega > Microsoft (Usher really fucked it)

I didn't watch Konami. :(
I guess that fair.

I didn't think they shown much, tho I didn't see it either...

I hope this thread doesn't spiral into chaos. :unsure:

chris888222

GBAtemp's Flygon Fan
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
Nintendo > Sony > Microsoft

But they were all ASS shit. MAN I have really no idea how shit this year was. HELL DICK E3.

35onan.jpg

Fixed that for ya pal.
Yup my actual feeling.

Nevermind. WWDC I'm watching you.

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ubisoft.

Nintendo = Not much new, but hype (Paper Mario, Luigi's Mansion, Arkham City) by the way, we're going to show the new games after the actual conference for some reason.
Microsoft = Halo 4 and Glass and IE
Sony = The perfect gif The Last of Us and Liberation

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: yes for nearly a month i was officially a wanted fugitive, until yesterday when it ended