Microsoft Points Don't Work!!

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Games & Content' started by science, Dec 23, 2006.

Dec 23, 2006

Microsoft Points Don't Work!! by science at 4:56 PM (2,269 Views / 0 Likes) 3 replies

1. science
    OP

Member science science rules

Canada
    So yeah, I bought two 1250 Microsoft points for my 360, and neither of them workededed! AHH! This happen to you guys too, hmm?

2. legendofphil

Member legendofphil Phil no Densetsu

United Kingdom
    There have been reports of this happening recent, they need to be activated at the register.
    See if you can take them back to the retailer, if not ring Microsoft and they should sort it.

EDIT: Scrap that MS apprently don't appear to be doing anything for users with this problem, and its not just on points cards but Gold subscriptions too.
    There is an 18 page thread on the official xbox forums here

3. science
    OP

Member science science rules

Canada
    Ahh, some good info. My questions would probably be answered if I read that thread, but I'll do it later when I get the time, so I'll just comment on this first. Microsoft had that dillio where you buy the console and get 3 free months and a free 1250 card. I bought my first card, it didn't work. Then the free one from M$ didn't work either. Say whaaaaat?!?

EDIT: LOL Phil! The link you gave was to a site that had the music ripped from the Wii channels!

4. legendofphil

Member legendofphil Phil no Densetsu

United Kingdom
    Sorry about that, I am having issues with copy and paste.
    The link works now.