Take it easy~
OP
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
goldx-thumb.jpg

"Gold, but not solid gold Xbox 360s. These consoles still play Resident Evil 5, but you can’t buy one on eBay yet. Microsoft is giving these away as prizes for a Lunar New Year promotion. To get a chance at winning one you have to buy a brand new Xbox 360 with a 60GB hard drive or an Xbox 360 Elite between January 15 to February 15 . Sorry, Xbox 360 Arcade purchasers, Microsoft only wants big spenders in this contest.

After that you need to write an essay and explain why you love your Xbox. Oh, and this is the most important part, you have to live in Hong Kong. It’s the only region I’ve seen Microsoft offer this contest in, which means whoever wins a gold Xbox 360 will have a real collector’s item in their hands."

Source

ChaosBoi

Ushiromiya Battler
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Of all the places, why Hong Kong?! I mean, Microsoft is an American company so why not make this offer in the US as well?! Oh well, I guess I'll just have someone do a paint job on my 360 whenever I get one
frown.gif

Pizzaroo

douchebag
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
ChaosBoi said:
Of all the places, why Hong Kong?! I mean, Microsoft is an American company so why not make this offer in the US as well?! Oh well, I guess I'll just have someone do a paint job on my 360 whenever I get one
frown.gif

Don't forget to get a matching gold painted controller!
wink.gif

zidane_genome

My sword has a +2 bleeding... wanna test it out?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
So... to WIN a 360, I'd have to BUY a 360... doesn't make a whole hell of a lot of sense...

Hey, I have an idea! Buy a bunch of water from my water bottle plant, and you can get a chance to win free water!!!

YEAH!!!

Isaiah

The Conductor
Trophies
XP
Country
Wew loooks pwetty mwe wanty wanty Nah but seriously i thought putting a gold case on ELECTRONICS is pretty lame
frown.gif
hmm would painting my ds be bad?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Bunjolio @ Bunjolio: hi