1. 1,629

Front-page
    wEGmdKt.png

For those that are primed and ready for the next generation, you won't be waiting that much longer to pre-order the Xbox Series X or S. Due to the ongoing worldwide crisis, there have been questions regarding just how many consoles both Microsoft and Sony will be able to produce this holiday season, so console pre-orders are more of a concern this time around. Those antsy to lock in their purchases will be able to do so soon, as Microsoft has given the pre-order window for its upcoming systems. Both the Xbox Series X and the Xbox Series S will be available to pre-order on September 22nd, worldwide. Currently, certain retailers such as Target are already specifying that sales will begin at 10 am CDT, while GameStop doesn't mention anything further than just the date. As already confirmed by Microsoft, the Series X will retail for $499, while the Series S will cost $299.

:arrow: Source

Mama Looigi and matpower like this.
  2. Discussion (5 replies)

3. DarkCrudus

DarkCrudus The Ghost

United States
    Hmm.. Source broken?
    Also I'm pretty sure we knew the Preorder dates when they showed off the S last week

Edit. We had article on front page on Sept 9th about it

Last edited by DarkCrudus, Sep 16, 2020
  4. Ericzander

Ericzander GBAtemp's residential attorney
    Reviewer

Somalia
    That's a pretty quick turnaround time. I'm still on the fence on whether or not to preorder it. I think my decision is hinging on what ever Sony announces later today.

5. Prans

Prans Geek, gamer, human
    Senior Editor

DarkCrudus likes this.
  6. wartutor

wartutor GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    Yes this has been known since the announcement regarding price and release date.

7. Bladexdsl

Bladexdsl ZOMG my posts...it's over 9000!!!

Australia
    what a fucking joke!

Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - Microsoft, systems, Series