Microsoft Flight Simulator and Guardians of the Galaxy coming to Game Pass

Xbox-Game-Pass_03-01-22-768x432.jpg

Microsoft has announced new games coming to Game Pass this month, including last year's Guardians of the Galaxy from Square Enix. The full list can be seen below:
  • Far: Changing Tides (Cloud, Console, and PC) - Available Now - Day One with Game Pass​
  • Microsoft Flight Simulator (Cloud) - Available Now​
  • Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII (Console and PC) – March 3​
  • Kentucky Route Zero (Cloud, Console, and PC) ID@Xbox – March 10​
  • Lawn Mowing Simulator (Xbox One) ID@Xbox – March 10​
  • Marvel’s Guardians of the Galaxy (Cloud, Console, and PC) – March 10​
  • Young Souls (Cloud, Console, and PC) ID@Xbox – March 10 - Day One with Game Pass​
As always, there will be some titles leaving Game Pass this month. On March 15, the following titles will be removed from cloud, console and PC:
  • Nier: Automata
  • Phogs!
  • Torchlight III
  • The Surge 2
Microsoft also announced a new update for the Game Pass app on PC. Players can now choose where games get installed, have easier access to the files, and it's now possible to install mods for more games.

Sony also announced the following titles are newly available on PlayStation Now. There was no mention of how long they would be available, or other titles that are leaving the service this month. Shadow Warrior 3, Crysis Remastered, Relicta or Chicken Police – Paint It Red!
  • Shadow Warrior 3
  • Crysis Remastered
  • Relicta
  • Chicken Police - Paint It Red!
:arrow: Source (Game Pass)
:arrow: Source (PlayStation Now)

LightBeam

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Why are some games leaving the service ? I've finished Nier Automata already but I'm still wondering why it's leaving the service

relauby

Idiot Child
OP
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Why are some games leaving the service ? I've finished Nier Automata already but I'm still wondering why it's leaving the service
This is pretty normal and happens every month. I imagine Microsoft's licensing agreement with Square ran out and either Square is asking for too much money or not enough people are playing Nier for it to make sense for Microsoft to keep paying for it to be on the service.

LightBeam

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Ik it happens every month but I was just wondering why. I guess it makes sense if Square is asking too much for something that isn't played too much, it's a bit more surprising for indie games tho but I guess that's more or less the same then, ty for the answer

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Lol looks about as fun as a root canal