OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys,

I was using my R4 with a program for my EZFlash 3-in-1 called GBA EXPLoader when my DS locked up. I turned off my DS and when I turned it back on, the health and safety message came up and then it went to the loading screen. It stayed at the loading screen and wouldn't boot up. I turned off my DS a few more times, but every time, I got stuck at the loading screen. I took out my MicroSD card and put it into my computer. The computer won't even detect the card. I tried it in another computer and with a different card reader, but the computers don't even detect the card. What should I do?

Please Help!

drock360

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I have the same MicroSD card as you, a Kingston 2GB (Japan). All my saves and homebrew were on that card and I think it is a problem with the memory card. I wonder if it is something wrong with the Kingston cards?...

jscheibe

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
If when you put the MicroSD card into the reader and insert it into your PC and nothing comes up it could be a junked card. One way to try is to plug it in the PC find out what drive letter has been assigned to it and then go to the following area(if using xp)

Start -> control panel -> administrative tools -> computer management

once in there find the area i think it's called "disk management", click on it and scroll down to the drive letter assigned to the microsd, if under the letter it's showing "unreadable" it could be a messed up card, i had a DSTT junk 2 of my 2gb kingston(japan) cards so switched back to my trusty R4. If the card does come up unreadable i'd return it as i tried many different formatting programs with no success.

Hope this helps you out a little bit.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Its how we get shit tons of shovelware.