microsd problems

Discussion in 'M3 Adapter' started by imaginarysonicsc, Jul 30, 2008.

Jul 30, 2008

microsd problems by imaginarysonicsc at 2:21 AM (1,086 Views / 0 Likes) 6 replies

1. imaginarysonicsc
    OP

Newcomer imaginarysonicsc Newbie

United States
    Hi, I made a post the other day;

and when I try the 't-flash card reader' on my pc, I don't even get the damaged message, it just doesn't recognise it. nor does my other card-reader.

so is my microsd dead? or is there anything I could do? any help would be greatly appreciated ^^

2. themuddaload

Member themuddaload Creepin' hardcore.

United States
    sounds like your card reader bricked, and probably killed your card in the process. the readers that come with the m3 real are notorious for that.

3. Mr.Leb

Newcomer Mr.Leb Advanced Member

United States
    Heh, the reader that came with my iTouch stopped working without any given notice. It's not recognized by my Windows or Linux computers. I noticed that the red light inside of it doesn't turn on anymore, so I guess it's fried. And this happens often?

Anyway, I had adapters for MicroSd to SD and my card still worked. I would definitely try another reader before giving up hope on your microSD.

4. Dark

Member Dark GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    it happen to me when i used my m3 real with triple firm ware loader sadly for me all my games got corrupted

5. edsock

Newcomer edsock Member

Canada
    I've had two of my MicroSD have crap out is when it's plugged into my computer I was transferring files on and off it. And that was using the OEM SD adapter and a good Lexar card reader.

6. imaginarysonicsc
    OP

Newcomer imaginarysonicsc Newbie

United States
    I have a multi-card reader, and that doesn't pick it up in an sd adapter either, but it picks up my other sd and xd fine :/

so I guess I'm screwed then? [​IMG]

7. Dark

Member Dark GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States