Hacking microSD problem

IxthusTiger

Cruddy's Buddy
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I stuck my microSD into someone's LG cell phone to give them some pictures, and now when I put it in my computer it won't read the card. The data is still there, and I can still use it in the R4, and even browse and manipulate the files with DSOrganize, but when I plug it into my computer, it recognizes the Removable Drive, but slows to a crawl when I select it.

-EX-

Racer
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Try to copy all data (if you need it that is) with some other program, like Total Commander for example, then format the card.

IxthusTiger

Cruddy's Buddy
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When I select the drive in Total Commander Beta 7 it says drive not found
frown.gif

Is there anything I can do with DSOrganize?

moose3

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
When I select the drive in Total Commander Beta 7 it says drive not found
frown.gif

Is there anything I can do with DSOrganize?

Maybe not with DSorganise... but is there any chance you can send an email to your friend's phone, normaly cell#@cellcarrier.com, with the pre dldi patched dsftp.nds file? If so, I think the newer phone can save the attachment if it still reads the card, and you can then use dsftp to retrieve your files. If the phone will only let you save image file attachments, just change the extension, and use dsorganise to change it back.

DSFTP: Never flash a micro SD with out it
wink.gif

Good luck.

falcon64z8

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I believe DSorganise has corrupted your card somehow, because your problem sound similar to mine. My issue is that when I tried to extract stuff from my CF card it won't let me, its like the pc won't recognize it, but when I booted it up in DSorganise al is find and I can move files from there. So heres a tip, I had to do this many times, in order for you to get the file out you would have to get them out one at a time. Like one pic at a time transferring to your pc, once done I suggest you reformat your card and do not use DSorganise again because that program is what messing up your card.

WiiDSbold

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
i'm 100% sure its DSO that corrupted your card - had the same problem with my 64MB test-card & since i dont use it anymore on a new card i dont have any problems with reading the card in my phone or elsewhere.

so stay away from DSO!

maybe you can resurrect your card with some special soft (like swissknife from compuapps) - didnt try it myself yet though...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Just 6 but dual band 6 lol