FuLei

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Hey there. I have a DS-Xtreme, and am considering getting an M3 Lite for the GBA slot so that I can play GBA games, and have the extra space for more DS games. But, I've heard that some MicroSD cards cause the ROMs to run at slower framerates. If I were to buy a 2-gig Sandisk MicroSD card such as this one: http://www.amazon.com/SanDisk-Flash-memory...D/dp/B000HCGAFK, would it work flawlessly? And if not, would it be fairly simple to get it to work, or would it just not work? Supposedly some 2 gig MicroSD cards simply do not work for phones. Is this the same for the M3 Lite?

Thanks,
FuLei

CrossFireXT17

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I have a 2GB Sandisk I bought from Newegg.com and a M3Lite, just got it yesturday but it works amazingly as far as I can tell! HAvn't had any problems :-)

EDIT: Though I can try something for you if you wish, like install some software on here that you want to know if it works

tama_mog

Kupo
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Hey there. I have a DS-Xtreme, and am considering getting an M3 Lite for the GBA slot so that I can play GBA games, and have the extra space for more DS games. But, I've heard that some MicroSD cards cause the ROMs to run at slower framerates. If I were to buy a 2-gig Sandisk MicroSD card such as this one: http://www.amazon.com/SanDisk-Flash-memory...D/dp/B000HCGAFK, would it work flawlessly? And if not, would it be fairly simple to get it to work, or would it just not work? Supposedly some 2 gig MicroSD cards simply do not work for phones. Is this the same for the M3 Lite?

Thanks,
FuLei

www.m3wiki.com

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Yeah agreed