MicroSD Card Incompatible w/ M3 Perfect Lite???

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by Billy69, Dec 22, 2006.

1. Billy69
    OP

Billy69 Newbie

Newcomer
    Dec 17, 2006
    I recently ordered an M3 Perfect Lite Micro SD with Passcard 3. I d/ded the latest M3 Game Manager (V30a) and copied the latest firmware (updagcsd.e30) onto the micro SD card through my card reader. When I turned on the DS lite, I received the Health/Warning screen, followed by a Passcard 3 splash screen (top), then this message:

Warning! Can not find Card. Please
    shut down and insert a Secure
    Digital card. Or press START to
    continue anyway

Pushing Start gives me this message:

This Product is NOT sponsored,
    licensed or endorsed by Nintendo.

I bought a Kingston 1GB MicroSD Card for use w/ the M3 Perfect.
    I tried reformatting the MicroSD card to both FAT and FAT32 w/o success.

Am I missing something, or is this MicroSD card not compatible w/ the M3 Perfect?

If it is an incompatibility, can someone please recommend some MicroSD cards in the 512MB-1GB range that work w/ the M3 Perfect Lite, or provide a link to a compatibility list?

Thanks!

2. Tripp

Tripp GBAtemp Regular

Oct 17, 2006
    United States
    South East Florida
    Did you check the M3 WIKI?

http://www.m3wiki.com/index.php?title=Media_Card

If that doesn't help do you have a friend or store (computer or camera) close where you can try a differant card to make sure the M3 is not the problem?

Hope this helps... [​IMG]

3. Billy69
    OP

Billy69 Newbie

Newcomer
    Dec 17, 2006
    I'm afraid the link you provided doesn't work. Did the site move by any chance?

Also, if you have this M3 model w/ a dif MicroSD card, did you adjust the cluster size from the default option when you formatted?

Thanks!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice