MicroSD Card Incompatible w/ M3 Perfect Lite???

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by Billy69, Dec 22, 2006.

Dec 22, 2006
  1. Billy69
    OP

Newcomer Billy69 Newbie

Aruba
    I recently ordered an M3 Perfect Lite Micro SD with Passcard 3. I d/ded the latest M3 Game Manager (V30a) and copied the latest firmware (updagcsd.e30) onto the micro SD card through my card reader. When I turned on the DS lite, I received the Health/Warning screen, followed by a Passcard 3 splash screen (top), then this message:

Warning! Can not find Card. Please
    shut down and insert a Secure
    Digital card. Or press START to
    continue anyway

Pushing Start gives me this message:

This Product is NOT sponsored,
    licensed or endorsed by Nintendo.

I bought a Kingston 1GB MicroSD Card for use w/ the M3 Perfect.
    I tried reformatting the MicroSD card to both FAT and FAT32 w/o success.

Am I missing something, or is this MicroSD card not compatible w/ the M3 Perfect?

If it is an incompatibility, can someone please recommend some MicroSD cards in the 512MB-1GB range that work w/ the M3 Perfect Lite, or provide a link to a compatibility list?

Thanks!

2. Tripp

Member Tripp GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Did you check the M3 WIKI?

http://www.m3wiki.com/index.php?title=Media_Card

If that doesn't help do you have a friend or store (computer or camera) close where you can try a differant card to make sure the M3 is not the problem?

Hope this helps... [​IMG]

3. Billy69
    OP

Newcomer Billy69 Newbie

Aruba
    I'm afraid the link you provided doesn't work. Did the site move by any chance?

Also, if you have this M3 model w/ a dif MicroSD card, did you adjust the cluster size from the default option when you formatted?

Thanks!