Gaming Microgame Creation on WarioWare D.I.Y.

Inunah

The Female Mistaken for a Male.
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
inuscreepystuff.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
I'm having trouble making a microgame on WarioWare D.I.Y. and have had no success with Google. Can you help me?

As a test to see how complicated and hard the creation tool can be, I'm trying to create a microgame where either an apple, banana, or lizard appears in the middle of the screen, and you have to tap the apple or banana three times to win (to eat it, per se). Tapping the lizard ends in a loss (because eating a lizard is bad?).

I've got the tapping AI down, but trying to get only one actor to appear on screen is hard. I'd like the apple, banana, and lizard to appear at random. Say, you start the game and it shows the banana in the middle of the screen, and then you play the game again and it shows the lizard. Something like that.

I've checked the AI of a microgame that was already created for me (The one where it shows a randomly generated face, then you have to pick the eyes, nose, and mouth that was on the face), and it showed some complicated things. I've tried to implicate that same system, but it doesn't work for me.

Could anyone help me? I'll list the AI i've currently set for each object if you need it.

Inunah

The Female Mistaken for a Male.
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
inuscreepystuff.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
Ehehehehe.... Turns out I forgot two very important steps!
unsure.gif

epicCreations.or

Trophies
Website
whalecakes.com
XP
Country
United States
I'm also trying to figure out how to do something like this (random appearances). I'll get back to you if I can figure it out myself. If only there were a simple statement of "switch on/off random" or something. *sigh*

Goli

RPG
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
I guess you could make something like set each actor to appear randomly from 1-x till the end, but only set it to appear if no other actor is there by using the "try not to overlap" AI.
I haven't tried it myself but I just thought it might work.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uLN9qrJ8ESs